BBP for CBBE

Nanodoc360

I love the CBBE body skins, nice done and quality work. What I am wonder is has anyone tried to done a skeletal or remake adding BBP: (Butt and Breast Physic Animations) to Caliente's awesome work?

i tried it. all you really have to do is import the bbp body and skeleton in max, then import the bbe body.. remove the skin from the body and insert it from the bbp body, then remove the old bbp body leaving the bbp skeleton.

export that and replace your new cbbe/bbp body in your data folder...

it works.. but its way too jiggly for me..

i eventually just put it back and im not using the unp body..

i tried it. all you really have to do is import the bbp body and skeleton in max, then import the bbe body.. remove the skin from the body and insert it from the bbp body, then remove the old bbp body leaving the bbp skeleton.

Thanks for the advice ... I've been trying for days to figure it out and I just lack the skills, thought i did it right but the skins just aren't showing up in my game even if they do in nifscope so I have thrown in the towel still hoping someone else does it.

After reading this i was just like "lolwut"

Can you take the HGEC skeleton that has BBB enabled from Oblivion and then put the CBBE skin on it ? That skeleton as far as I know has all the bones to it and is rigged up for the weighting in blender.

I use the UNP body and am thinking of trying to convert it to BBB myself, never tried it before so could take some time.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the CBBE body skins, nice done and quality work. What I am wonder is has anyone tried to done a skeletal or remake adding BBP: (Butt and Breast Physic Animations) to Caliente's awesome work?

On the CBBE nexus page, under Optional Files, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666, you'll find BodySlide. It's a nifty tool that lets you generate different CBBE bodies, including "CBBE BBP" that uses the CBSBHC physics (just make sure you have the CHSBHC skeletons installed).

I use the UNP body and am thinking of trying to convert it to BBB myself, never tried it before so could take some time.

Someone already did. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10470 - this even works for elf bodies.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Can you take the HGEC skeleton that has BBB enabled from Oblivion and then put the CBBE skin on it ? That skeleton as far as I know has all the bones to it and is rigged up for the weighting in blender.

it doesn't work.

• 1 year later...