The face color of the NPC doesn't match the body color

xb7bk

I don't know if there is a fix to this bug yet, as I have been trying to find the answer too.

Current work around, go to console and click on the NPC and then enter the command "setnpcweight ##" (#=whatever number between 1-100 that you choose to set as the NPC's weight) and it will fix it for that play-through, but will have to be redone every time that Skyrim is restarted.

Are we talking about a NPC you edited in the CK? Because if so highlight the NPC in the CK and then press CTRL-F4. This will add a file called FaceGenData into the character folder in your skyrim data folder. Simply find this folder now, and delete it.

To find the characters folder, go into textures, actors, character, facegendata. Good luck

For custom NPCs, this can be fixed by not only exporting the face tint (the texture), but also exporting the actual face tint meshes. That seems to involve using a master file somehow. The author of the Populated Cities mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9201) has done this successfully. I haven't looked closer into how he did it, though. Edited by No_Aardvarks_Allowed

Finally i did it and it work 100% not just that u can adjust the color to any thing u want even for green and able to get back to the normal after u done make ur NPC standalone u save it and close ck then open Wrye Bash - Skyrim select ur new npc.esp and click right choose copy to esm then close wrye reopen ck and load the new npc .ESM do some changes then undo it then press ok highlight ur npc and press Ctrl F4 and press yes then save ur work

I think the trick is u have to convert ur ESP to ESM and load the esm in ck and forget esp at all and with every time u make change in skin color u have to press Ctrl F4 after it , Hopefully it works for every one

Note : i didn't uninstall any of mod i had like pretty eyes , cover eyes , beauty bella , Beauty Faces for females by necKros , WSBP - Windsong Skyrim Beauty Project V1