CBBE texture issue...

Ellary

ok have tried everything >< I even did a full reinstall. I installed CBBE and the textures. In my game my females have two belly buttons..missing strips on their hips and odd looking breast shade. Just curious if anyone else has this issue or if anyone knows how to remedy it. thankies ^^

Are you using the Official HD Texture pack? If so, set it up to run through your config .ini and deactivate the plugins associated with it.

ok have tried everything >< I even did a full reinstall. I installed CBBE and the textures. In my game my females have two belly buttons..missing strips on their hips and odd looking breast shade. Just curious if anyone else has this issue or if anyone knows how to remedy it. thankies ^^

yeah i had the same problem if you just uncheck both the HD texture plugins that should fix it. you can also alter the config like MShoap13 said which would let you have the hd textures on and your moded textures. Theres guides on here how to do it but i'v never been able to do it right XP so i just have the hd textures off and have hd 2k textures installed instead.

Open Skyrim.ini located at \My Documets\My Games\Skyrim\ and find the following:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

Add the two HD texture .bsa archives to the end of the list:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa