DATA FILES grayed out in launcher???

paraleyes

Okay, so my DATA FILES option within my SKYRIM launcher has always been grayed out and unselectable. Does anyone have any idea how to turn this back on. I need to select additional files within here in order to play the new levels I download. I'm really at a loss here???

Please help!

Jake

Man...it's not working...i've done it many times but nothing works

Be sure to check the ini in the my documents folder too! Not the one in the root directory.

And thanks ghosu! :) :) :)<br><br>Also, rather than just adding that to the bottom of your INI, find where <br><br>[Launcher] is in the middle somewhere and add that line in at that point. <br>

As paraleyes implied, this line must be under the only [Launcher] header of the Skyrim.ini found in my documents. It must also be spelled and capitalized properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Man...it's not working...i've done it many times but nothing works

Be sure to check the ini in the my documents folder too! Not the one in the root directory.

And thanks ghosu! :) :) :)<br><br>Also, rather than just adding that to the bottom of your INI, find where <br><br>[Launcher] is in the middle somewhere and add that line in at that point. <br>

Thank You All!!!

Covered in this

Here is a link to my troubleshooting blog. .

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/#new

If you use any of this and have some success - or even if nothing works - please post back here what you did that worked or didn't work. That kind of information can be invaluable to other members having the same or similar problems - And to me in fixing any problems in the blog.

• 2 months later...