13260 replies to this topic

assterixxx

assterixxx

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
In response to post #8166394.

I like the sound of this. I know you are aiming at a fully functional widget bar. But this idea could be used until the guys at SkyUI, get around to building this feature. I'm assuming it wouldn't be to hard to attach a colored icon to the individual notices, you already have in the active effects tab.

Gambit77

Gambit77

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
I getting repeatable CTDs while Frostfall is doing it's compatibility check scripts. What does that mean and what should I do to fix it?

standalone09

standalone09

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

ehm where are the small backpacks with a visible sword on them or is this a different mod? 
and btw didnt in an earlier version of frostfall had the bandits those backpacks and hoods etc. cauz i kinda dont see the stuff in 2.4^^?

Agammamon

Agammamon

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 288 posts
For those who are having problems freezing too quickly - I find that setting the exposure rate to 50-60% is just about perfect. At that setting I can run around most of the south, in clear weather, without worrying about cold, and when venturing north I can wander around during the (game) day without dieing yet will need to seek shelter as soon as a snow/rainstorm hits or night falls. A couple of things I am concerned with - 1. there are roughly 3 types of backpacks in the mod (big fur ones, a rolled up one with a sword in it, and a rolled up one without a sword) but I can only make the big fur ones. 2. Can't get companions to use the extra sleeping pads in the tents - they get blocked by the tent structure and can't get to the pad. Though, honestly, this is an incredibly minor nitpick. 3. The Small Fur Tent only has an option to build it with one sleeping pad, unlike the Small Leather Tent which can have two.

Edited by Agammamon, 04 June 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

At the risk of sounding like a broken record--since updating from 1.6 (I believe), my Frost shaders don't work. I've tried the usual troubleshooting:

1) Disabling anything I can think that might be related in the mod list

2) Moving Frostfall to the very bottom of the mod load order

3) Making sure the frozen texture works (it appears when my character gets attacked by Frost Astronarchs) 

4) Trying a set of clothing that uses a different body

5) Disabling and enabling the shader

6) Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod

7) Running the Troubleshooter ("Can't change status" option--though my status does change, it's the shader that doesn't work)

None of them seem to work. Water shaders work fine, thankfully, as do the full screen effects, sound effects, etc., but I do miss watching my character become a popsicle, really adds to the urgency of freezing. Is there anything I can do? 

Edited by Synthesis, 04 June 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Bubbl3fish

Bubbl3fish

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I have the coordinates you asked for.
X -11250.79 Y -63791.95
X 12723.74 Y -81780.95
X 17884.80 Y -75674.77
X -41833.08 Y -60921.63
X -36781.77 Y -61779.68
X -73396.85 Y 96149.53
X -72533.60 Y 100619.23

All these places are spots with random "deadly" air surrounded by normal temperate or cool climate. I would really appreciate if you could correct this, or tell me how to do it myself!

Chesko

Chesko

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts
In response to post #8160540.

It is in the MCM. Disable Player Animations.

Chesko

Chesko

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts
In response to post #8161104.

I would like to add more flexibility in terms of what can be burned and for how long, but from a game mechanical perspective, the duration that a fire lasts and the duration it takes to set it up are both meaningless, since you restore your exposure so quickly near fires. For now, I'm happy with the system as designed.

Chesko

Chesko

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts
In response to post #8168990.

And without cloth physics and the Nif mesh structure as designed, they always will. Sorry!

Chesko

Chesko

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts
In response to post #8172122.

You're welcome :)

Page loaded in: 1.380 seconds