Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival
Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:16 AM
Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:34 PM
Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:13 PM
ehm where are the small backpacks with a visible sword on them or is this a different mod?
and btw didnt in an earlier version of frostfall had the bandits those backpacks and hoods etc. cauz i kinda dont see the stuff in 2.4^^?
Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:30 AM
Edited by Agammamon, 04 June 2013 - 03:34 AM.
Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:41 AM
At the risk of sounding like a broken record--since updating from 1.6 (I believe), my Frost shaders don't work. I've tried the usual troubleshooting:
1) Disabling anything I can think that might be related in the mod list
2) Moving Frostfall to the very bottom of the mod load order
3) Making sure the frozen texture works (it appears when my character gets attacked by Frost Astronarchs)
4) Trying a set of clothing that uses a different body
5) Disabling and enabling the shader
6) Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod
7) Running the Troubleshooter ("Can't change status" option--though my status does change, it's the shader that doesn't work)
None of them seem to work. Water shaders work fine, thankfully, as do the full screen effects, sound effects, etc., but I do miss watching my character become a popsicle, really adds to the urgency of freezing. Is there anything I can do?
Edited by Synthesis, 04 June 2013 - 05:38 AM.
Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:51 AM
X -11250.79 Y -63791.95
X 12723.74 Y -81780.95
X 17884.80 Y -75674.77
X -41833.08 Y -60921.63
X -36781.77 Y -61779.68
X -73396.85 Y 96149.53
X -72533.60 Y 100619.23
All these places are spots with random "deadly" air surrounded by normal temperate or cool climate. I would really appreciate if you could correct this, or tell me how to do it myself!