10 replies to this topic

Najaschat

Najaschat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can Login here...
But the Mod Manger says Wrong Username and Password...its really anyoing...any tips ?

Lat15

Lat15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can Login here...
But the Mod Manger says Wrong Username and Password...its really anyoing...any tips ?

Same here, thought it was just me...

Isen40

Isen40

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can Login here...

Same here, thought it was just me...

im in the same boat is there any fixes for this ?

horstk52

horstk52

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

im in the same boat is there any fixes for this ?

My guess is: Use a less secure PW. I guess the software trips over some symbols in passwords.

marszi15

marszi15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Same problem here and i get this message each time i try to log in.. "Cannot connect to the Nexus server: Serwer zdalny zwrcił błąd: (417) Expectation Failed." anyone know how to fix this?

CyniclyPink

CyniclyPink

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
I had this problem when I first tried to use it. For me I found NMM wouldn't work if I was already logged into the Nexus site. It would only work if I wasn't logged in and put my login info in the NMM when it asked for it.

JackK3000

JackK3000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I got same problem here. Can't login, and I already tried any solution mentioned on forum (client config, firewall setting, logout from site, run as admin, cleaning registry..). I am using NMN version 0.12.18

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,363 posts
@jackk3000. You are several revisions behind. We are not supporting older versions. The reason for new versions is to fix bugs in the code.

Jerichoswall

Jerichoswall

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm just wondering why there isn't a built in updater to NMM. It would seem to fix quite a bit of confusion.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,363 posts

There is a built in updater :psyduck:  I used it to update mine. If it doesn't work for you ( as some people are reporting) just download and install as if it were a new program. If you installed in the default location, it will overwrite the old file. If you installed somewhere else, you will need to tell it where to install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.931 seconds