10 replies to this topic

Najaschat

Najaschat

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can Login here...
But the Mod Manger says Wrong Username and Password...its really anyoing...any tips ?

Lat15

Lat15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can Login here...
But the Mod Manger says Wrong Username and Password...its really anyoing...any tips ?

Same here, thought it was just me...

Isen40

Isen40

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can Login here...

Same here, thought it was just me...

im in the same boat is there any fixes for this ?

horstk52

horstk52

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

im in the same boat is there any fixes for this ?

My guess is: Use a less secure PW. I guess the software trips over some symbols in passwords.

marszi15

marszi15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Same problem here and i get this message each time i try to log in.. "Cannot connect to the Nexus server: Serwer zdalny zwrcił błąd: (417) Expectation Failed." anyone know how to fix this?

CyniclyPink

CyniclyPink

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
I had this problem when I first tried to use it. For me I found NMM wouldn't work if I was already logged into the Nexus site. It would only work if I wasn't logged in and put my login info in the NMM when it asked for it.

JackK3000

JackK3000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I got same problem here. Can't login, and I already tried any solution mentioned on forum (client config, firewall setting, logout from site, run as admin, cleaning registry..). I am using NMN version 0.12.18

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,942 posts
@jackk3000. You are several revisions behind. We are not supporting older versions. The reason for new versions is to fix bugs in the code.

Jerichoswall

Jerichoswall

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm just wondering why there isn't a built in updater to NMM. It would seem to fix quite a bit of confusion.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,942 posts

There is a built in updater :psyduck:  I used it to update mine. If it doesn't work for you ( as some people are reporting) just download and install as if it were a new program. If you installed in the default location, it will overwrite the old file. If you installed somewhere else, you will need to tell it where to install.

Page loaded in: 1.096 seconds