SLEEP ANIMATION MOD

MaleUser008

I've been waiting and waiting for a See You Sleep mod ever since the Creation Kit came out >.< I've even thought about making one myself but I know nothing about modding at all besides downloading them, am just a gamer. And I'm surprised no one has made a mod like it yet since it was such a popular mod for Oblivion, and it doesn't sound hard to do.

In Oblivion the SYS mod just consisted of when your character selected a bed to sleep in, you would do the 3rd person NPC animation of actually laying down in the bed. Then you would have to hit select one more time and the Wait Time Menu would show up and you could select how long you wanted to sleep. When the time was up the screen would go back to normal and your character would still be in bed, and you just had to hit space to do the 3rd person animation to get out of bed again.

If anyone is willing to create this mod I'd be eternally grateful and definitely download and endorse it :) It was a pretty popular mod for Oblivion so you wouldn't be wasting your time. Definitely be a great hit with immersion gameplay fans.

Extra Note: Other people expanded on this mod in Oblivion by adding a bed clothes aspect to it, so that when your character laid down they would switch to a pre-determined set of clothes of your choice, like a pair of pants or a night gown, or nothing! :D just a side note.

Oh! And one other thing: It would also be cool if someone made it so that when you ask a follower "I need you to do something." and you select a bed, that when they lay in it and you exit out of commanding the follower by hitting esc, tab, or w/e, that the follower would not then get out of bed, but instead lay there and wait till you told them to follow you again to get up, like they do when you tell them to sit in a chair.

Other Requests:

Light Fires: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/617344-light-fires/

Male hair and face pack!: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/608168-male-hair-and-face-pack/

Edited by MaleUser008

• 3 weeks later...

I posted here but not found my post! So i add new reply:

:thumbsup:

also i am looking forward for this mot, for same wayothers 3th persons view such as for lockpicking or drinking and so go on...

:dance:

But i am in trouble because theese mod in oblivion needed some script extender, and i don't know if in skyrm's game engine it is possible, hope the papyrus script made do them!!!

Sorry for my english!!