37 replies to this topic

laurkami82

laurkami82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
"Become Thane of Markarth and Windhelm to get the other two housecarls."

i am allrady thane in Markarth and Windhelm but no housecarls ...the house's are empty
may be a bug... no ideea....
just give the names... i will add it in my next version...

laurkami82

laurkami82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
ok ... i finde the names ...they are 2 guys
Calder of Windhelm
Argis the Bulwark of Markarth ....
... comming soon as sexy girls ...

Destructers

Destructers

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
I like the way you think, guys, pfff. No wonder I have recollection of them, but soon I'll remember them ;p

Mayniak1

Mayniak1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I've downloaded the mod but unfortunately I had previously killed some of the housecarls, does anyone know how to resurrect them without knowing where their bodies are (they aren't where I left them anymore).

goldenmasamune

goldenmasamune

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Hey, can someone help? First off, I want to say I love the makeovers of all these housecarls. I do have one problem though with everyone except for Lydia.

No matter what I do, they always spawn steel armor in their inventory and equip it, even if they have better gear. Is there any way to stop this from happening? It doesn't happen to Lydia, but it happens with everyone else.

If you've killed a housecarl, google their base ID (or ref ID? i forget). Type it in "resurrect (baseID)" without the ().

devilhacker

devilhacker

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
both girl calder and argis are hot! however you could remove the dirt on calder face and change their name to more feminine. like calderia and argisa or something.

Lucario4ever

Lucario4ever

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
It doesn´t work for me. When i activated it skyrim closed itself. Can someone explain why?
(Sry for my bad english)

laurkami82

laurkami82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
::::It doesn´t work for me. When i activated it skyrim closed itself. Can someone explain why? :::::
you need to instal first the required files ....

elkanbrand

elkanbrand

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
Great work. Thanks for sexing-up Skyrim (not sure I like your changes to the theives guild however). It looks like it from the "last updated April 1, 2012" but you did not state if this mod is updated the same, and containing the same items/changes, as the individual housecarl replacement mods (Lydia, Jordis, Iona)??

If so, I will install this one for all 3 sexy bodyguards. (love the Fiona look on them, but I have the same problem as others with that outfit: 0 armor rating, so it is just nice clothing).

Edited by elkanbrand, 02 April 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Tomahawk120

Tomahawk120

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
say any chance of a UNP version??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.904 seconds