738 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948,827 posts
Whiterun Ouskirts Market

The entrance to Whiterun looking dead and empty? Then this mod is exactly what you are looking for.

flippetized

flippetized

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Nice. I will track this for now, test it out later.

evphelps

evphelps

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
Brilliant idea,tracking...

Phygos

Phygos

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Looks brilliant. Will give it a try.

Only one question. "What happens with them during the battle of Witherun ? Will they all be slaughterd ?"

Drakulux

Drakulux

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
If you read the description I mentioned I have not reached that part in the game yet,I am savouring every moment of Skyrim at the moment, playing it bit by bit and constantly modding it daily :))))

I would suggest probably turning the mod off before the battle as I do not know what will happen,but I did make the NPC's respawn-able, although I do not know how long it takes to respawn or if I did it properly as this is my first time modding for the elder scrolls.

Edited by Drakulux, 28 February 2012 - 08:01 PM.

Drakulux

Drakulux

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
I will also like some advice from an experienced modder, in the ck I have the war scene so some things are not where they are supposed to be before the war for example there is a flame brazier in the ck that isnt there in game,instead there is a bush which is clipping with a table. So my question is how do I see the scene where the bush is there so I can exchange it with a brazier?

Drakulux

Drakulux

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
I will be working on the inn today so I can add some sleep scripts to the sellers. Also the drinks seller does not usually sell in the day time,this is on purpose as I thought it more realistic for him to sell late into the night(3am) rather than early in the day. The food seller also works till about 12 midnight as well.

flippetized

flippetized

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Whiterun is suppose to be a sort of trade center of Skyrim, so a market-like type feel would be very appropriate.

It would be nice to see some caravans of some kind just rolling through the roads around the city.

Edited by flippetized, 28 February 2012 - 09:26 PM.

nynik

nynik

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 520 posts
1. Great idea.
2. Mod name is spelled wrong "Whiterun Ouskirts Market" should be "Whiterun Outskirts Market" You missed a 't'.
3. ?????
4. Profit!!
5. Thanks.

Edited by jmcgrath, 28 February 2012 - 10:45 PM.

Drakulux

Drakulux

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
@jmcgrath lol tnx didnt even notice the spelling, was half asleep when I uploaded it.

@flippetized Well if I can find how to get script caravans and if its possible then I dont see why not.

I am currently doing the inn which is a load of work,its like doing a huge custom house. The shape is finally done now its filling it up to look realistic and lighting it.Sigh this is hard work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.023 seconds