• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

MonicaFeyWood

MonicaFeyWood

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
The mod seems to be working fine, But for some reason a lot of the female NPC's are bald, Anyway i can correct this?

Nvm lol O.o Turns out another mod i was using was causing the baldness I deactivated it and the NPC's have their hair back

Edited by MonicaFeyWood, 08 February 2012 - 01:30 AM.

movomo

movomo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
I'm trying this mod.. it looks good.

but there are too many .esp plugins. can i merge these into one esp using tes4gecko? anyone tried merging?

ntobmodfan

ntobmodfan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Big thanks to each and every one of you who has endorsed this file. Much appreciated!:)

@movomo - I haven't tried tes4gecko, but I always just merge the .esp files I want in the Oblivion Construction Set. It's super easy. Just open the CS > select the files you want to merge together (activate NONE) > click OK > once everything has loaded, go to file/tools/combine loaded plugins > give it at name > done!

-ntobmodfan

movomo

movomo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
@ntobmodfan

Thanks for your response. I didn't know that you have commented about merging esps already on description tab :D(sorry to be a bother) Anyway your mod works perfectly, many thanks to all the hard works. tes4gecko's merging and CS' merging are just similar so if CS works then gecko will work as well, i think.

madscirat

madscirat

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
Replaying Oblivion, gonna try this as my required 'Potato-Face Be Gone' mod. Looks good and I like that you've posted images. For some reason lots of sweeping graphical overhauls here have no uploaded images? And people seem fine with it...

johnc0123456789

johnc0123456789

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
This mod is just awesome... I played skyrim first and my first impression of oblivion was that it kept rapidly zooming in my view on ghastly faces-of-death ugly b****es. Honestly this mod fixes my #1 complaint about oblivion. Endorsed!

PerpetualHappiness

PerpetualHappiness

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
i like this, but an optional one that is one or two esps that includes all would be nice :)

DuchessGummybuns

DuchessGummybuns

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Amazing mod! It works wonders when used with facial textures (by Enayla) & Natural Faces (by Maboroshi Daikon) C: Endorsed!!

Endraxial

Endraxial

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I like that you did males, too, and very well might I add.

DuchessGummybuns

DuchessGummybuns

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
Contains dirty edits: 10 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrol..._Cleaning_Guide

Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds