Kissing

Scepth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I seriously wish someone would do this. I want a kissing mod, or a hugging mod at the very least. I'm playing as a werewolf, so I can't even have Lover's Embrace. There should at least be the minimum of physical intimacy possible for you and your spouse. Sex with no love just seems too cold, and apple pie won't fill the gaping hole in my Dovakiin's heart that aches to hold Farkas after a long adventure.

Problem is that I myself (and probably others) can't do animations quite right. It is easier for me to create an isle where you have a chancellor or something helping you to build a city your own than making new animations.

Cause then I would have atleast an idea what i need to do. I am not into art working at all.

If anyone is good at this I would love to see it aswell ;)

I second this.

Rabbit

Agreed. Someone needs to make a better wedding scene. She just says the marriage vows and leaves. It could be so much more touching with embracing and kissing etc. The spouses say such nice things. I would be nice if they did loving actions too.

The mods that let you make anyone a follower are a bit of a help since some of them let you even make your spouse a follower. It was kinda sad that your spouse is stuck at home after you marry her. I've rather enjoyed adventuring with my spouse Narri. She's pretty handy in a fight and its super handy to have her spouse bartering system and meal fixing so handy on the road too.

Some kind of script that made her and other spouses hold your hand, kiss you and such would be the icing on the cake. Wouldn't have to be anything rated XXX or anything, just something romantic.