• 24 posts
Thanks Taryble!

Selski18

Selski18

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Having some trouble with the NPC's, theres a CTD when I try to load or start a new game. Seems to be attached to the DuesMons_WithNPC's.esp.

HavocHawk

HavocHawk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
it says unable to download or file does not exist using NMM
can anybody tell me via text message how i canfix this ?

skc

skc

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
Companions that I try to bring in from outside Deus Mons can not go past the stair well in the living quarters. If they follow you, they double back to the entrance and continually enter/exit the cell. Companions also can not go near the the Living Quarters portal located in the Overfalls; they just run up the left stairwell when following the PC.

filipinofrapp

filipinofrapp

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
whenever i kill the dragon it flies away and i never see it again... i had to unlock the door with a console command-.-

SolarFlareWings

SolarFlareWings

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Endorsed. Just got in and went exploring. I haven't even seen the whole house and I love it. My favorite part so far was the thing with the skeever and the dwarven sphere. :3

filipinofrapp

filipinofrapp

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
oh nevermind. turns out, the three times i killed him, he flew to the throat of the world to dump his body ._.

Neograf

Neograf

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Edit: Problem gone when I uninstalled Claralux V3. Started a new game with Deus Mons and everything in Helgen was ok. Sorry for the inconvenience ;) Used this one previously without any problems. Now that I reinstalled Skyrim and started a new character I have some misplaced meshes in Helgen's Keep - right after the start when entering with Hadvar the first gate leads into nowhere. Removing this mod and reactivating it after entering the keep solves the problem.

Edited by Neograf, 19 July 2012 - 12:37 PM.

TheLichKing55

TheLichKing55

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
So is it usual for the ghost to disappear? After initially refusing any upgrades and taking a tour of the castle I went back to the hall of gods and heroes to buy some and he was gone I thought "well no big deal I'll just reload my quick save I had made after "killing" (I noticed you don't absorb its soul) the dragon". Walked back in and he still wasn't there... Could some one give me his ID just in case? EDIT: Weird, I restarted the game and reloaded that save and suddenly the ghost had appeared again.

Edited by TheLichKing55, 17 July 2012 - 05:22 AM.

xadurwolf

xadurwolf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
my game keeps crashing after about playing for 5 min. and when it doesnt crash it locks up every step i take. my game is fine when i dont run the mod. any advise? this is one of the best player homes ive ever seen.

Page loaded in: 1.311 seconds