• Please log in to reply
1719 replies to this topic

ArcturasMengsk

ArcturasMengsk

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay so i got this mod and installed it with the nexus mod manager and it said it was installed succesfully then i got into the game and there was no sign of it.
Any help would be appreciated. thank you

MetalHead4x4

MetalHead4x4

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
No book at the inn?

MetalHead4x4

MetalHead4x4

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
In response to post #7581063.

Reloaded and found it. Is there any way to make NPC's when they enter the bath/water they remove their clothing? Both the Luxury Suite and Underground Bathhouse has this. I love Deus Mons but it needs that script.

MetalHead4x4

MetalHead4x4

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
In response to post #7581063. #7581281 is also a reply to the same post.

Installed the NPC fix and the other file and now it just crashes at start up. Do I need all three of the latest files?

bobajango55

bobajango55

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
There seems to be a problem where I cannot use the bed in the player bedroom, but I can use the follower bedrooms in the room next to the stairwell. Please look into this eldiabs, but other than that, great job!

Arcamean

Arcamean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
I'm suffering immediate CTD when using the NPC's by Tim version. edit: The version without appears to load no problems.

Edited by Arcamean, 20 March 2013 - 02:58 AM.

mcmcnugget911

mcmcnugget911

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
i was wondering if anybody else was having problems with the dragon, 90% of the time the dumb thing flys away after i shoot him once with my bow, it runs away faster than rabbits, is there a reason for this? i cant chase it because id fall to my death so what am i supposed to do? keep restarting till it finally mans up?

mcmcnugget911

mcmcnugget911

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
In response to post #7579289.

i ran around near ivarstead and finally found it, the bridge is connected to the greybeards mountain so if you follow the steps youll eventually see the bridge, there are even steps leading to it, hope this helps

mcmcnugget911

mcmcnugget911

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
In response to post #7711898.

give me a break man, down to 30% and the dumb thing flies over the flippin mountain jeez man, how do i kill the dumb thing

mcmcnugget911

mcmcnugget911

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
In response to post #7711898. #7712052 is also a reply to the same post.

finally killed it, a pack of wolves distracted it, if anyone else has a problem where he flys away, try to follow him if you can, he might have found others to attack so you can shoot him from a distance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.124 seconds