• Please log in to reply
6787 replies to this topic

SinryuK

SinryuK

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I really don't understand why the spells don't show up on the older versions they used to show up they don't now =/.

Abaddon00

Abaddon00

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
that is the thing... i only have yy natural jump/ sp32 momo dash and that's it.. unless the dance skake it needs to be updates haven't checked that one out in awhile I don't use chschc... this applies both to my male and female characters

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,353 posts
@addon00: I assume you got Skyrim 1.6!? Then look into those folders "behaviors", "characters", and "characters female" and check if you only have exactly those 4 files which are placed there by FNIS 2.1, and if they have exacly the same size. I would really be surprised if this is the case.

@SinryuK: try if it works with older saves of yours. It looks like you need to make a "clean save". Check out xp32's post dated June 17, where the steps to a clean save are described.

THe most likely theory right now is that this is caused by changing quest ids. If this is true then an "un-clean save" would be caused by casting a spell within the last 3 minutes be fore the save was made. Every time you cast a spell, FNIS Spells starts a new quest to identify the spell target, and to start a 3 minute timer to end the animation again. A "clean save" would require that you wait at least 3 minutes after the last spell in order to end all started quests.

siondomina

siondomina

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry but I need some help. I had use FNIS2.1 for Skyrim. But there's some problem in my process. I can use the idle in c001 to c045. But if I select a01 to a09 , b01 to b09 or o0 1to o09. It isn't work. By the way "Pinup Poser" I also use in process. May be I had lost something? I had download both "FNIS Behavior Files V2_1 -- ALWAYS necessary" and "FNIS Idle Spells V2_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells" . But even the data from "FNIS Idle Spells V2_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells". It isn't work when I select a01 to a09, b01 to b09 and o01to o09.

odculteln

odculteln

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
I just can't understand by the description, if using this mod will allow me to use custom animations, without making everyone moving like me.

Shino00

Shino00

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey I'm still noob at this kind of thing sorry , but I want to ask why my skyrim always crash when I try to use FNIS spell to Npc , I use NMM to install and patch 1.6.89.06 sorry for my bad english , please help it's so frustating

Horian

Horian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
Edited: I gonna reinstall all and try.

Edited by Horian, 29 June 2012 - 11:29 PM.

usarmyhank

usarmyhank

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
@Shino00 I'm having the same problem after the mod: not just game crush, sometimes my SSD will crush and I have to shutdown the PC and replus it to make my PC back to live.

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,353 posts
@Shino00, usarmyhank: how do you guys know exactly what skyrim patch you got? I have a legal steam version, and I have no idea what numbers come after 1.6. I know however, that PIRATED sources identify Skyrim with 1.6.89.06. And have seen several posts now talking about CTDs which all seem to be related to pirated versions. Does it apply to you too? Then I have a very easy fix. BUY Skyrim!

@siondomina: looks like you have the 2.0 Spells esp installed, but you're still running the data files from 1.5. Can you check if you have a file character/animations/FNIS/FNISa001.hkx?

@odculteln: check out if "PC Exclusive Animation Path" is what you want

@Horian: usually these kind of problems are not caused by FNIS, but by other animation mods with Skyrim 1.6 incompatible behavior files (defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx in particular). I have just read and commented a post in the "The Dance of Death - A Killmove Mod" thread where a guy has reported a similar problem been fixed after he re-installed FNIS 2.1

siondomina

siondomina

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNISa001.hkx It likes I had use the earlyer FNIS version ? Maybe I didn't delete the earlyer version clearly even I use NMM installed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds