Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

• Please log in to reply
6991 replies to this topic

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,462 posts
@crusherman97: a patch is a patch, not the mod. THere is even a note in the tool's textfield (* Patch requires additional files (animations etc.) from original mod")

@TrialsOfHel : There are several notes in the description now, stating "Note: GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is part of the FNIS Behavior files!)". What else can I do. Install FNIS Behavior Files (correctly!!!), and you will find the tool.

@Demium: I'm really helpless. Try updating your windows to newest fixes. Install newest .NET. Did you run the tool explicitely with admin rights (right-click the tool > Run as Administrator)? Maybe you can open a cmd.exe, go to the Generator directory, and open the tool from there. Maybe you get a message there!?

@Rynex: same proposals (except cmd.exe) like I had for Demium. In your case I would also check the Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/temporary_logs/GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt. Does it exist?. Can you send (pm) it to me? Maybe it will show me something.

@Ne0spartan: what other behavior/animation mods do you run? AP? This is incompatible with FNIS. Remove meshes/actors/character/behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx. If it's still not working, send (pm) me the log file Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/temporary_logs/GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

JohnnyJack777

JohnnyJack777

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hmm... spells never appear in inventory.... manual and NMM attempted multiple times, ran the tool every single boot,

opened skyrim from NMM with all plugins enabled/mods enabled.... any thoughts?

(All other mods work fine, though there's only 3-4 minor cosmetic ones)

Rynex

Rynex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
i downloaded all possible updates for NET framework, but that didint change anything.
and GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt does not exist.

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,462 posts
@Rynex: I have googled a little bit, and this seems to be a rare problem, which often hits just one of many users. See this link: http://social.msdn.m...15-28655d9b2c2f

It can have all kind of reasons, including the use of old dlls on the development (my) site, as well as bad hW, drivers and anti virus scanners (maybe you switch yours off for a while?)

They also suggest running win forms applicatiosn in Debg mode. So I uploaded a 3.1.1 debug version: http://www.mediafire..._3.1.1_debug.7z Hope it will show us something

@JohnnyJack777: Only 2 possible reasons: either you have not activated FNSI Spells in NMM plugi tab (make a screenshot to prove that I'm wrong), or you need a clean save. See details in my FAQ. It has nothing to do with the generator, or other mods.

JohnnyJack777

JohnnyJack777

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
@fore
Good god you offer amazing support :P whether it works or not, kudos

fidk :(

Activated properly I think
http://i123.photobuc...FNISenabled.png

and I tried it on a new game save (Clean enough?)

Rynex

Rynex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
thanks for the help but neither switching of my antivirus(Kaspersky) nor the debug seems to help.

narphous

narphous

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 701 posts
Just an FYI, but after updating to 3.1.1 and applying the patch for xp32's running with bow during GenerateFNISforUsers, the bow run forward animation was toast. The usual cross pose. I reapplied xp32's own patch for this, and the bow run forward animation is working again. Strangely, it was only the bow run forward that was broken. The other directions all worked, as did the walk forward and sprint forward.

Acannibal

Acannibal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
i've activated the files on NMM, than opened up the "Generate FNIS for users" file, but there are no possible patches or anything to update. When I click "Update FNISbehavior i get "ERROR(2019): Temporary directory does not exist. Bad Installation?" I don't know what I did wrong. I did a manual download, opened up the files with 7 zip from my downloads folder, and it started the generatefnis forusers. I'm new at this.

pabed

pabed

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
When im trying to generate new FNIS for users in the 3.1.1 version this error message shows up every time. I have downloaded all the possible patches too and im running it with adminstrative rights. So what to do?

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A0005): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0005 (CTL_E_ILLEGALFUNCTIONCALL)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.LogOutput(String LogText, Boolean ToTextBox)
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.List_Files(String dir)
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.Display_Dirs(Boolean atStart)
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.FinishSub()
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.Main()
at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam

Nimbus21

Nimbus21

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts
I'm having a problem with the Flying Ring mod, it appears that FNIS dont register it, i've tried a clean save, actually i reinstalled the game and started a new character while only having FNIS and the Ring mod installed. I've run trough the install instructions and i'm fairly sure I have done all of it right. I have the spells in my inventory and such, and I can make NPC's do silly dances, but I cant get the flying animations from the ring mod, or the controls to work. Anyone know if you can add a mod to FNIS manually?

Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds