Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

• Please log in to reply
7428 replies to this topic

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,647 posts
@legorass, Thesanguinebrother: I say it again and again: do it like in the description. If you are not experienced, DON'T TRY TO BE SMART. Tell me: (1) how did you install (NMM/manual)? (2) which folder did you install? (3) send me your log (Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/temporary_logs/GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)

Thesanguinebrother

Thesanguinebrother

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I installed both files manually ("FNIS Behavior Files V3_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary" and "FNIS Idle Spells V3_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells"). I put them both in my skyrim data folder. Here is the log file: Reading FNIS ... Reading FNISBase ... All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files... Generating FNIS Behavior Root xml ... Generating defaultfemale Behavior xml ... Generating defaultmale Behavior xml ... Converting behavior xml to hkx ... Moving new behavior files to standard location ... 728 animations for 2 mods successfully included. Directory: temporary_logs 7/25/2012 11:42:40 PM 206,966 defaultfemale.xml 7/25/2012 11:42:40 PM 206,755 defaultmale.xml 7/25/2012 11:42:08 PM 61 DUMMY_FILE_for_NMM_installation_only.txt 7/25/2012 11:42:40 PM 5,277 FNISRoot_Behavior.xml 7/25/2012 11:42:40 PM 2,187 GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt Directory: characters female 7/26/2012 3:03:03 PM 129,056 defaultfemale.hkx Directory: characters 7/26/2012 3:03:03 PM 128,848 defaultmale.hkx Directory: behaviors 7/25/2012 11:42:08 PM 455,904 0_master.hkx 7/26/2012 3:03:03 PM 1,984 FNISRoot_Behavior.hkx

Edited by Thesanguinebrother, 26 July 2012 - 10:08 PM.

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,647 posts
@Thesanguinebrother: NO this is NOT the log. You have removed an important part, which is the location of the Generator. Because if you misplaced FNIS Behavior, you will see exactly the information you provide. And you get the animation behavior you have described. So nothing I can do.

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Premium Member
  • 3,647 posts
For those who always wanted to start a modding career, but never found the right tutorial to begin with: I have just uploaded "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial".

Its a "CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells". You can find it in the FNIS miscallaneous section. Have fun.

JackRayleigh

JackRayleigh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
SuperAntiSpyware is telling me that the exe you run to generate for users is a trojan.

visby

visby

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
@JackRayleigh
"SuperAntiSpyware is telling me that the exe you run to generate for users is a trojan."

Lol well you get what you pay for. Maybe you should pony up a couple of bucks and get a real antivirus, I recommend Avira.

nexusasian

nexusasian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
where can i find the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file? i looked around for it in the files that were downloaded with the manager but couldn't find it :/ EDIT: nevermind i found it

Edited by nexusasian, 27 July 2012 - 02:26 AM.

JackRayleigh

JackRayleigh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Did . . . you just tell me you get what you pay for and then recommend a free Anti-virus? Anyway, I don't use SAS much, Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials are much better than any other combo, I just I wanted to warn people who saw them as a trojan so they didn't delete them.

Flaxer

Flaxer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
When I install the mods and run the file, it says it fails to find the xml files for male and female, resulting in everyone being in a half t shape all the time. How do I fix this?

Digipup

Digipup

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
I apologize if this has been asked before, but 77 pages is a lot of comments to search through.
I installed FNIS a while ago via NMM and then uninstalled it when I found it conflicted with the official Skyrim patch that allowed horseback combat. I just came back because I saw there was a compatibility patch and tried to follow the directions, but when I try to run the GenerateFNISforUsers program, I get the following error:
"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework:
V.[number]
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework."
I'm all but a technological dunce. What should I do?

Page loaded in: 1.116 seconds