• Please log in to reply
2526 replies to this topic

Jorundr

Jorundr

Immersion-o-holic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
I hope it's 'tonight' soon! Man I'm thrilled, the apron will be put to good use in some fan fiction story. (:

oqhansoloqo

oqhansoloqo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
@Jeir - I've noticed what I2edShift is saying also. The 3m slider goes and reshapes the body - mainly being that the whole thigh/butt area is re-shaped/enlarged and that the bust size is decreased. I didn't do too much investigating into if the bust size is just decreased, or decreased plus re-shaped. But, basically, if one were to use the 3m body re-shape and place all the breast size settings at the exact same settings as a body not using the 3m body slider, the breasts would be smaller on the 3m body.

@I2edShift - Example that might help you, perhaps? If you were to put a non-3m body to normal maximum breast slide settings (all at 100, which is not actually the highest you can go), in order to equal that same size with a 3m body you would have to click on the area where it says "100" and manually type in numbers greater than 100 in order to get the breasts to increase to the same size as the non-3m-body-with-all-breast-size-sliders-set-at-100.

Edited by oqhansoloqo, 18 April 2012 - 01:31 AM.

Caliente

Caliente

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 574 posts
Hi everyone! going up now is the Townsperson Vanilla Armor update (and the updated combined package). This version now includes the Beggar and Blacksmith outfits, plus a few bugfixes with the outfits that had previously been released. If you are someone who had noticed a bug before, please test this version out and let me know if I got everything -- I didn't do a good job tracking what I needed to fix. :)

Once again, I'm out of time and I haven't taken pictures of the new armor :( sorry, I'll try really hard to do that asap, I promise!

@Redshift,et al: Also going up is a new bodyslide version on the CBBE mod page. Along with a scrollbar for the slider page, I added a new base body type, called 'CalienteBodyPlus'.
That body type is basically a 'experimental' slider set, where I've added a couple new sliders (not a lot though -- only three currently). In the future, I might use that slider set to add new shapes that people might enjoy -- For the most part though, outfits and armors won't support those sliders.
The reason I bring this up, is because two out of the three sliders basically allow you to duplicate mak07's body shape fairly accurately. One is a thigh slider that gives the thighs some much needed bulk. The thigh slider is a beneficial addition whether you like Mak's shape or not, in my opinion.
The other of note is the 'ButtShape2' slider, which reshapes the CBBE butt to match more closely to Mak's. It's not so much a sizing difference as a shape difference, so I struggled with what to call it.
The third slider is a belly pooch slider -- a rather subtle effect that's not intended for a large belly, just a little more shape. The CBBE belly area is the place I'm most dissatisfied with how it looks -- most of that is a texture/normal map issue, but it also turned out a little flat.
Anyway -- give the new shapes a try -- all the various sizes are separated out as usual (which avoids the problem with the whole-body morph like the one Moonballz created). The shape is very accurate at the _1 size, but still fairly close at the _0 size.

cthulhuofrlyeh

cthulhuofrlyeh

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Just had a skim through the user uploaded images and got major deja-vu when I saw a pic of a nord chick named Catherina killing a dragon. She looks exactly like a character I made right down to the hairstyle, just missing the celtic-style tattoo on her cheek.

@Caliente
So, what's the next package you'll be gracing us unworthy mere mortals with? (kneels down before the divine creator)

Edited by cthulhuofrlyeh, 18 April 2012 - 08:46 AM.

yountmg

yountmg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@I2edShift:
Erm. Let's see. The smallest Curvy bust size is 100% of the BreastsSmall slider, and about 20% of the Breasts slider at the smallest Curvy size (while being Breasts = 100% for the larger Curvy size). If you also make sure that 'Breast Sag' and all the other sliders that edit the breasts are at 0%, then they should look like the Curvy body's bust shape again.

@yountmg:
As it says in the mod description on the main CBBE page, the version of BodySlide in the archive is out of date (it's version 0.9.5, I believe), and you need to install version 1.2.0, available in the Options section, instead.
As for you 'installing every version', you didn't really need to do that as version 1.2.0 has everything you need to be able to edit the bodies, and works with the two other extra sliders/presets mods available. Version 1.2.0 is also the only version that these armours/clothes will work with, so that's why you got errors.
Hope this helps. =)

I am sorry, I did not really explain clearly.
I was using the Nexus Mod Manager.

----------------------------------
Here is the problem ...
----------------------------------

Activating "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-" version 3.0" will de-activate and remove "Body Slide 1.2.0".
Activating "Body Slide 1.2.0" does indeed de-activate "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-" version 3.0".
If the Nexus Mod Manager removes the v3.0 files when it deactivates v3.0 It would be bad, right? Is this okay?

-------------------------------
Here is the history ...
-------------------------------

I was looking for Body Slide v1.0.1 required by "15 extra sliders for CBBE by moonballz".

I tried Body Slide 1.0.1. It page faulted.
I tried Body Slide 1.2.0. It page faulted.

The main page does say out of date but what version?
version v1.0.1 is considered out of date, right?
I tried version 3.0. It page faulted. The read me said it was version 0.9.

I manually downloaded v0.9 and examined it, but it was not v0.9?
I was totally confused at this point and downloaded everything, but missed seeing 0.9.5. Sorry.
I was also only looking at the "BodySlide" files rather than "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition" files, possibly a mistake on my part if they were missing.

I put together a composite body slide version and manually copied it into version 3.0. It worked???
I also discovered that version 1.0.1 and 1.2.0 also work when pasted into version 3.0. No more page faults???

The Nexus Mod Manager reports "Calientes BodySlide v1-0-1" as "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- -Calientes BodySlide v1-0-1".
Maybe it aborted the 1st time because the files in "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-" were absent?

I decided to not go with "Body Slide 1.0.1 because I want all the sliders enabled as in "Body Slide 1.2.0".
I have decided to not to use "15 extra sliders for CBBE by moonballz" which requires v1.0.1 because the left breast deforms when used with "Body Slide 1.2.0".

Right now I have manually copied "Body Slide 1.2.0" into "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-" rather than using Nexus Mod Manager.

I finally have the following mods maintaining the breast size at D and integrated smoothly. I think.

(id=2666) CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod
(id=4888) BBP Scale for CHSBHC with BBP
(id=7814) Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition
(id=12273) Calientes Vanilla Armor for CBBE
(id=7629) Stacked Against Gravity Body & Armors BBP/Scaling.

But it would not have been possible without the Caliente. Thank you.

Jorundr

Jorundr

Immersion-o-holic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Thanks Caliente! (:

minor edit - Had the blacksmith apron CTD the game for me, but re installed in NMM and all seems to be fine now.

Edited by Jorundr, 18 April 2012 - 12:43 PM.

vsTerminus

vsTerminus

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 197 posts
Thanks for the new version Caliente! Now I don't mind going to prison so much :P

I found a slight zapping issue with the beggar outfit on the right breast only. Left one is fine. I'll try the outfit without zapping tonight.

kw71

kw71

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
Another great job!! Thank you very much!! Endorsed!!

I'm waiting anxiously for mage robes, maybe showing skin a little bit, somewhere (perhaps the arms, I don't know).

GR00VYGH0ULIE

GR00VYGH0ULIE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
Thanks for the update on one of the best Skyrim mods!!!
Sadly I too am getting CTD entering Whiterun with blacksmith apron!!! I tried reinstalling via NMM like Jorundr did but but no change!! Still crashy!!

Fidellfc

Fidellfc

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
CTD in whiterun here too.

Page loaded in: 1.042 seconds