Calientes Vanilla Armor for CBBE

• Please log in to reply
2526 replies to this topic

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,942 posts
@cjpasch: If you need to add something, you can just edit your previous post. =) As for the BodySlide tutorial, it will require that you have at least some basic knowledge when it comes to using Blender. I'm not sure about the difficulty of it, but Caliente has said that improving it, and making things in it clearer, will be an on-going process.

lokoman13

lokoman13

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Can somebody give me an ETA on the next patch?

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,942 posts
@lokoman13: Patch? Only patches I know about are ones for Skyrim. If you mean 'mod update', or possibly 'pack', then there's no ETA other than 'after the BodySlide Tutorial has been finished and released'. Sorry. =)

LuthienTinuviel20

LuthienTinuviel20

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
Thanks Jeir! As for the previews: one or two screen shots of the new armors would be nice. Thanks!

Eastwoodwest

Eastwoodwest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
Can't wait!

Agnusthemagi

Agnusthemagi

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
Ok, I've got body slide working for the base body. However I get some clipping on the legs when I run it for the armors following the directions in the read me. I have some doubts that will help me find out what I'm doing wrong: 1 - I made a body slide based on the CBBE Plus preset from the extra slider presets package. Maybe that's the source of the clipping, as the CBBE plus has way more sliders than the armor presets. So, is it possible to make armor slider work for a base body derived from the CBBE plus atm? 2 - Thinking 1 might be my problem, I did another preset based on CBBE default, just changing breast dimensions to what I wanted. Then the doubt is: can I just hit BatchBuild and select Caliente Armor and Caliente Clothing and be done with it? Or I must follow every step, ie., create the same slide breast dimensions with forsworn armor, export it with Caliente Armor group marked then do the same with one clothing. And then select the armor preset I just did and batch build only Caliente armor, then repeat for clothing? 3 - I'm notice sometimes the body slide dosent overwrites files, I'm using windows 7 professional 64 bits, is there any other config I could do to ensure it overwrites files? I've been solving it deleting the old files manualy before patching with body slide. Edit: Just found a bug probably, the armor I got the clipping is Fur armor D. If you go past 60% on SH breast the leg clipping shows. I was using Breast 15% and SH 90% on my preset. Somebody else test it please.

Edited by agunsthemagi, 13 June 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,942 posts
@aunsthemagi: 1. The body under the armour/clothes is a different one to the nude body. If the armour/clothes sliders don't have ones available for the body (such as thigh/belly), they'll just be skipped, while the rest will work fine. 2. BatchBuild creates the meshes for everything in a certain 'Group'. If you create a body, hit save, then select the CalienteArmour/CalienteClothes boxes, everything in those two groups will match the body sliders, as far as they can (again, missing out thigh/belly, and it wont have the 'cleavage' slider used at all). The BodySlide installation guide in the mod description is a little inaccurate (you can use the same preset for armour/clothes), and I'll see about updating it in the next update of the mod. 3. Not sure why that's happening. It always overwrote the files when I used it. =/ 4. I've managed to get the clipping down by a lot by setting Breasts and BreastsSmall to 70, and SH to 35. They're rounder, but at least the same size...ish. Not sure why the SH slider makes the legs/calves go thicker. Perhaps you could try with the SSH slider, as that doesn't do it? o.O"

Edited by Jeir, 13 June 2012 - 07:22 PM.

Agnusthemagi

Agnusthemagi

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
Thanks, that clarified it. So I can keep the mody underneath the armor with a little variation and no clipping will issue from it when using body slider. I have just reached the same slider values before you posted! In fact it makes sense with reality! Breast 15% SH 90% gives a bit of gravity effect, while with clothes on breasts tend to be pushed up, so switching to breast 70% SH 35% and 100% cleavege makes it look about right! The overwriting problem must be related to my system, maybe RAM was full from loading and exiting Skyrim, anyway I did more testing and just for the sake of it put bodyslider to run as admin and now it's overwriting every run. Thanks for the reply and it's never too much to thank Caliente for her extremely skillful work both on the body model and the body slider tool! Looking foward for the next armor pack too!

Edited by agunsthemagi, 13 June 2012 - 07:36 PM.

Jorundr

Jorundr

Immersion-o-holic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
I've got a special imperial character planned for the next set, can't wait..! :)

oqhansoloqo

oqhansoloqo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
What Caliente is working on (BodySlide tutorial) is really important for the body modding of Skyrim. When she's done, if it's well done and clear, it'll empower every other body modder out there to be able to learn how to make their creations adjustable to the individual tastes of the user. When it picks up every modder can make their creations a standard form and then rely on bodyslide to get the user the custom body proportions desired. As hard as it is to wait for the new armor sets, I'm glad that she is working on the tutorial.

Edited by oqhansoloqo, 13 June 2012 - 10:50 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.904 seconds