Blade Of Olympus from God Of War 3 or III

getsome30

Hey GUYz, i noticed that no one ever thought about getting this awesome and devestating weapon into skyrim now really for those really good weapon modders out there if any one of u would make this weapon available in skyrim it will be reallllly awesome this is a really special request that a lot of skyrim players that i know (more than 40+ ppl no joke) asked about it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Edited by getsome30

Just letting you guys know I have started work on the blade of olympus. Give me a week(?) give or take (depending on if I have the time I had with the Blades of Chaos. Those took 3-4 days for example), and you can have it. I'll post the mod link here once done.

Yeah I saw that, I also saw the blades of chaos the same guy made.

I'd rather make my own mesh/textures instead of trying to contact the mod author for permissions to edit. Touching up an already made mesh is not very fun in my eyes.

Doing it all yourself is all part of the fun! (potentially)

Besides, I've already got a solid blade mesh knocked up and have started on the grip. It's quite an intricate design

Edited by volvaga0

it would be great but i wish to have a good Mjolnir mod in skyrim i mean there are a few mods for mjolnir but none of them are satisfying it would be awesome if some could make a really cool hammer with terrific textures and a real mjolnir effect wich is chain lightining if i knew how to do these stuff this would be my first mod Edited by maniacow

Alright, Day1 over. Time to show some progress!

http://imgur.com/a/qY15U

Still work in progress, but it's pretty much there.

My last post I see was 9hours ago! Maybe this will be out a bit sooner then a week...

Pretty good, but when take into account Kratos' size in comparison to the the undead. He's tall, and buff. The sword may need some size increase (Maybe optional?)