Comparison Card / Floating Tooltip for Armour/Weapons VS Equipped

Harry1982

Good morning!!

How about a small mod to display the equipped gears stats vs what you are "mouse-overing" in game?

Example: Looking at a new sword laying on the ground/in dead enemies inventory and you can see not only the stats of the new item, but a comparison directly there beside it, kind of like floating tooltips from WoW, by either holding a key or have it permanently displayed?

I looked but cant find anything of the sort. And yeah, I used to play WoW a long time ago and this is one of the UI (using SKYUI now) features that I really miss! For me I find it tedious to do this manually either by picking up the item then opening inventory and comparing and then dropping it if its not better, or finding my item in my inventory, remembering what the other items stats were, then leave it on the ground if its not better.

All in all, just to have the two items stats/description available on screen at the same time for a direct comparison (and/or incorporating positive/negative gains via automatic green/red numbers) would make dungeon runs and general looting so much more streamlined and more of a secondary action rather than the clunky, obnoxious process it is.

I'll go post this or a link to this if I can in the SkyUI comments/feedback!

Peace!

• 1 year later...