Rohan Armour

Chernobylite12

Rohan Armour, I think it would look great and fit with the vanilla game quite well.

BONUS: I have pictures! I'd like to see a mix of the Armour thats on the top of that page, well the helmet anyway and the cloak fastener thing on the shoulder, but with pauldrons of the horsemen. But if one of you lovely modders decides to take this on, Have fun with and do what you want.

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Human/Rohan/RArmor.htm

there is a gondor sheild mod i saw a retext of the steel plate armour that imho was crap plus there is a lotr overaul mod and yah there are things out there :P

I dunno gondorian stuff doesn't do much for me but I've always really liked Rohan with the whole Celt/Saxon vibe.

but... Now I want that too....:/

Will we possibly be seeing that as a standalone, I think the LOTR weapon pack was one of your group?

You mean Isilmeriel? Yeah she's the Overseer of modeling on our team (she's goes by the screename tomato on our dev forums). She just decided to release those swords on her own volition, it won't be a common practice of ours to release weapons/armors to the public. I really don't see the point either: its not like a set of armor is going to change gameplay or anything. You'll all just have to wait for our first public release (no release date right now, we still have a lot to do).