DEATH SNOW | Skyrim Overhaul

RoyalPredator

270 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your buisness in Skyrim?

• "Slaying Dragons, Draugrs, Bandits, Falmers, Trolls, Giants... and anything that will bleed!!"
    • "Mastering the knowledge of Magic, specating its nature."
    • "I'm simple. I live, I drink, I work in the farm, diggin' in the mine. Sometimes I even hunt."
    • "As a master trader, I deal with the travellers comming by. Trading goods, celebrating profit at the end."
    • "None of your buisness, if you know what I mean -.-' Do you like Daggers?"
    • "Do you have some fire salts? I could work better with that..."
    • "Aye Aye, Captain!"
    • "I just discover the world around me. Sometimes its so peaceful... right?"
  2. 2. Which feature(s) you like most? [Multiple Answers]

• Reworked Perks & Skills
    • Reworked Balance & Combat
    • Reworked Factions & NPCs
    • Expanded Skyrim
    • Unique Followers
    • New Armor Sets
    • Dinamic Events
    • RolePlay Elements
    • Balanced Consumables
    • HD Retextures

There is some new details I'm currently working on.

What about multiple variations of same armor designs? :whistling:

Anyway, as I see, some of the things I listed are downloadable day-by-day in different and half-finished form.

It means I'm right, and this mod NEEDS TO BE DONE! Why using mixed mods that conflict each other and crash the game?

Edited by RoyalPredator

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to help out. I am currently working on overhauling magic, specifically in regards to conjuration, a tree which I love but think is broken.

Actualy I need someone who knows the Mage way. You're welcome! :thumbsup:

Can you please make a detailed perk tree for it, while keeping mind that the effectiveness should be scaled with upgrading perks?

Like I did at Warrior and Thief trees in the attached excel file.

If you're making the overall mage skills total of 90 from 86, at level 100, players can max everything.

Not a big problem if the Mage Way needs more skill anyway.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/628960-elseagoats-magic-overhaul/

This is what I am working on at the moment.

Beware! Beware! The update comes!

I have a lot RL work, but I didn't forget this project. You should neither!

The "Wyky" books will share information that you need for playing well, and they're something like you see in the LORECRAFT mod.

By the way, looks like LORECRAFT will be supported in this overhaul due its fame. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Will you need voice actors for the NPC's etc?

If so give my demo tape a spin (see my sig). I can do quite a few roles pretty decently I think.

If you do plan on including voice acting, I'd be willing to pledge myself to your cause in that capacity, Predator. :)

Edited by TheCommonerPrince

Well done :)

@Prince: Voice acting isn't a bad idea. With this, we can have unique dialogs. I did some voice acting myself years ago :)

Your demo is really good. I really like the "Human Squad Leader" way.

You should make some characters with unique dialogs that you can record. Lore friendly.

Like... some Imperial and Stormcloak officer, or even better, Follower NPC-s that are really unique. True barbarians, hunters, fighters, gladiators, whatevah. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :psyduck: