DEATH SNOW | Skyrim Overhaul

RoyalPredator

270 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your buisness in Skyrim?

• "Slaying Dragons, Draugrs, Bandits, Falmers, Trolls, Giants... and anything that will bleed!!"
    • "Mastering the knowledge of Magic, specating its nature."
    • "I'm simple. I live, I drink, I work in the farm, diggin' in the mine. Sometimes I even hunt."
    • "As a master trader, I deal with the travellers comming by. Trading goods, celebrating profit at the end."
    • "None of your buisness, if you know what I mean -.-' Do you like Daggers?"
    • "Do you have some fire salts? I could work better with that..."
    • "Aye Aye, Captain!"
    • "I just discover the world around me. Sometimes its so peaceful... right?"
  2. 2. Which feature(s) you like most? [Multiple Answers]

• Reworked Perks & Skills
    • Reworked Balance & Combat
    • Reworked Factions & NPCs
    • Expanded Skyrim
    • Unique Followers
    • New Armor Sets
    • Dinamic Events
    • RolePlay Elements
    • Balanced Consumables
    • HD Retextures

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just wanted to say I will be unable to VA for this project. Was working on an NPC quite a while back and had some well-mastered lines ready, but I was unhappy with the script I wrote, it was not good enough, and I had way too many RL responsibilities to rework it. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused, after all Dead Snow was not going to have voice acting in it originally so I hope the loss will be minimal.

I have new personal priorities and will be unable to dedicate the necessary time to do a good job with this.

Best of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks like something i actually requested on the mods requests :D hopefully you find suitable modders willing to help, or other that have made mods already compatible with your goal allow you to use their mods.

I would love to help but I am no programmer, or graphic guy, and i cannot ever test that much since i have about 2 hours a week to play :'(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...