What is the best way to reinstall Skyrim? (To get "rid" of mod

jcscrogs

Ok, as in the link from the above post, I changed the directories of NMM (Mod Directory - Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers and Install Info - Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Install Info) so my originals I copied/pasted from my HD to the Bash Installers (original zip version) and I am going through them 1x1 unzipping to folder of exact same name. I also transferred everything to the correct folder (the cache, data, overwrites, etc.) in the Bash Installers folder...

I think I am missing something or a couple of things such as creating FOMODS like in Oblivion and importing something else to another folder, but as shown below the more I unzip the longer it takes to process them in Wrye Bash when clicking the Installer button and I get a different message.

wxPython: stdout/stderr

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\basher.py", line 5028, in OnShowPage

self.GetPage(event.GetSelection()).OnShow()

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\basher.py", line 3687, in OnShow

if data.refresh(progress,what,self.fullRefresh):

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8523, in refresh

if 'I' in what: changed |= self.refreshInstallers(progress,fullRefresh)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8740, in refreshInstallers

changed |= self.applyEmbeddedBCFs(progress=progress)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8771, in applyEmbeddedBCFs

converter.apply(destArchive,self.crc_installer,bolt.SubProgress(progress,0.0,0.99),installer.crc)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 7726, in apply

self.arrangeFiles(SubProgress(progress,lastStep,0.7))

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 7756, in arrangeFiles

raise StateError(u"%s: Missing source file:\n%s" % (self.fullPath.stail, srcFile.s))

bash.bolt.StateError: temp-SkyUI 2.1 BAIN-BCF.7z: Missing source file:

InstallerTemp\28E4D397\SkyUI Extras\Original Fontconfigs\Default\fontconfig.txt

Edited by jcscrogs

So I realize I am posting a lot, just updating. This time I am replying about the problem I figured out from the above error in Wrye Bash. Through the link below I figured out that the "Missing source file: InstallerTemp" is the SkyUI mod's latest release (I am fairly sure) interfering with Wrye Bash: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/499516-skyui/page__st__4380

UPDATE:

So I guess that isn't completely accurate, after unzipping all the mods in the Bash Installer folder, and trying to import into Wrye Bash by clicking the Installers tab I still get this error:

wxPython: stdout/stderr

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\basher.py", line 5028, in OnShowPage

self.GetPage(event.GetSelection()).OnShow()

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\basher.py", line 3687, in OnShow

if data.refresh(progress,what,self.fullRefresh):

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8523, in refresh

if 'I' in what: changed |= self.refreshInstallers(progress,fullRefresh)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8740, in refreshInstallers

changed |= self.applyEmbeddedBCFs(progress=progress)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 8771, in applyEmbeddedBCFs

converter.apply(destArchive,self.crc_installer,bolt.SubProgress(progress,0.0,0.99),installer.crc)

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 7726, in apply

self.arrangeFiles(SubProgress(progress,lastStep,0.7))

File "C:\games\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Mopy\bash\bosh.py", line 7756, in arrangeFiles

raise StateError(u"%s: Missing source file:\n%s" % (self.fullPath.stail, srcFile.s))

bash.bolt.StateError: temp-SkyUI 2.1 BAIN-BCF.7z: Missing source file:

InstallerTemp\28E4D397\SkyUI Extras\Original Fontconfigs\Default\fontconfig.txt

Edited by jcscrogs

Ok, I haven't really played Skyrim much as I am still importing/installing mods through my slow (but thorough) process. I do have a few questions about Wrye Bash although I'm sure with some detailed Google searching I can find the answers.

The multicolored shapes in the Installers tab are fairly self-explanatory, to me I think stop signals, green-good, yellow-caution (possible conflicts), and red-stop (definite conflicts).

With the shapes square is the zip file unzipped (and is usually where .esp/.esm's are found if they are included), but the triangle is what? I have only been installing the square as all info is included (I know we have to make sure the file structure is good).

Another question is, once a mod (that doesn't include an .esp/.esm) is installed is it active? Pending the .esm/.esp being checked for those to be activated.

Last question I can think of, is there a way to create OMOD/FOMOD's for Skyrim? I remember doing it for Fallout and Oblivion which made things much easier (although Wrye Bash is a very nice utility).

Edited by jcscrogs

Need help, don't know what's wrong, there's a couple of things. Even with completely vanilla version running with no mods I get white dots all over the place, I am thinking missing meshes/textures (although I ran the checker thing in Steam and all my files are perfect). The game still plays ok yet it is very annoying/distracting plus I know something isn't right.

Second, and the main issue, when I try to load the game with mods I get a black screen that doesn't do anything. I got it to run once yet even with mesh mods I still get the spots. I only got it to run once, and every other time it does the black screen.

I don't know what's wrong any suggestions would be wonderful.

Edited by jcscrogs