Coversation with NPC-huge issues !

dek55

This started recently, experienced it while talking to ''Aspect of Peryite'' (The Only Cure quest).

Now it happens almost every time I initiate a conversation with NPC and dialogue box pops. However, when I click on a certain topic, nothing happens- NPC continues to talk about some random stuff (things he would normally say when you pass him on the street etc...) and his voice becomes really quiet, like he's talking from far away.

After he finishes his sentence he just WALKS AWAY but conversation box remains open and I have to close it. Sometimes I can but sometimes it's impossible, and I can't do anything (not even exit to menu). Only solution is go to task manager and force exit to windows.

anyone had similirar issues?

• 3 weeks later...

This started recently, experienced it while talking to ''Aspect of Peryite'' (The Only Cure quest).

Now it happens almost every time I initiate a conversation with NPC and dialogue box pops. However, when I click on a certain topic, nothing happens- NPC continues to talk about some random stuff (things he would normally say when you pass him on the street etc...) and his voice becomes really quiet, like he's talking from far away.

After he finishes his sentence he just WALKS AWAY but conversation box remains open and I have to close it. Sometimes I can but sometimes it's impossible, and I can't do anything (not even exit to menu). Only solution is go to task manager and force exit to windows.

anyone had similirar issues?

I have the same issue. I described and reported it here:

The Aspect of Peryite came out of nowhere and insisted on talking with my character.. forever - How do I stop him?

Edited by galacticninja

• 4 months later...
I have the bug with the NPCs not responding as well, they only "react" if I stand on a certain side of them, so I have to walk around them trying to talk to them, until it works, it's really annoying. Was there ever a fix to this issue?