Male hair and face pack!

MaleUser008

Because most people who use mods play female characters or do not look at their male characters hardly at all because they have female companions. Thats the truth of the matter.

In Oblivion we didnt see any male hairs (not anime hairs) for about a year after the game came out I think.

I would like to see a lot of new hair and beard models. Granted, there are more unique hairs here than in Oblivion, but at least in Oblivion you had the option to change the length of your hair. I always thought that was really cool.

There are a bunch of hairstyles I would like to see...though I'm probably one of few who would want to see them. XD

• 2 weeks later...
My boyfriend is jelly of my female hair presets and he hates the apachii/default ones for guys. I also want to start a male character and dislike the male hair variety. If someone could pwease, pwease make a male variety pack that'd be great. (more male face presets wouldn't kill either!)

• 2 months later...
Yeah this is driving me nuts too. I get that a majority of people playing are probably guys, but Jesus. 90% of the mods out there are for female chars, all the armours, clothes, facial mods, hairstyles... I mean come on. I've got nothing against a few kinky mods, but at this rate its kind of embarrassing, are you guys that that deprived of women? All I want is a few nice short cut hairstyles I can use on a rogue/thief type charrie. Not girly hair I can use on guys, not unisex hair that's mostly made for women, just a few nice/interesting ones for guys. It's that simple.

I never thought of this, as much as i complain about the hairstyles. please somebody make this mod! i get so tired of my breton looking so much like a nord (: people just love modding the women with bigger boobs and stuff but i play a male character and dont need that stuff for npcs anyway. i want choice for my own character!

• 8 months later...

It adds 3 or 4 girly male hairstyles, and like 30 girl hairstyles D; I already have it for use on girl chars. That's what I mean, I'm hoping someone makes a hairpack mainly for guy chars, with like 30 styles for men, not women hairs or unisex hairs ><

Exactly! I need something that is like vanilla that doesn't look like i'm in a low budget Japanese game!