Male hair and face pack!

MaleUser008

I remember being agitated by this as well. The ones I currently have are either way too long (even for an old master wizard) or make me look emo......While the emo look isn't necessarily an issue, I don't think it's befitting of a master wizard either. Were someone to make a decent male hair mod, I would be very grateful. And endorse it.

• 2 months later...

hi, i'm sick of this too, I've looked for ages to find decent male hair and skin textures but all i can find is female hairs, and nude textures, this really has to stop... anyways i found this anime style hair pack for men, some of them are slightly out of place but they aren't bad, check out this website if you want it, its called the vie hair pack and when your copying the data across use the password vie101010,

link: http://viecustommodskyrim.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/vie-hair-male-collections.html hopefully this helps :/

• 8 months later...

Personally I so agree with most of you, I'm a female and I love to play male characters (Guess we all have our choices, don't we?), I personally don't feel like playing a super good looking model, but yeah i'd love to be able to have a character with a different phisic, i'll try to explain in case anyone would be wanting to follow my advice, and as you explain here, to be "useful to work", well what about hairstyles that mix long -short hair, i'll explain, some warriors I have checked around series and internet (and yeah even real people i know even have similar hairstyles), would personally love to have something warrior-like, a bit longer hair by the top of the head and the back of itself, and on the sides shorter, and maybe three or four dreads hanging from the long part?, I'm horrible at explaining so i'll add a few pictures of what I mean

Memnon Example Scorpion king

this basically substitudying the wolftail for long dreadlocks, I have been recommended for somemods like Radioreggae's workshop, but i don't find absolutely any similarity and it would be great to have something like this,

As same as for faces, Younger Faces is a beautiful mod to me, but personally I'd love to play a character that doesn't necesarily look like an awesome supermodel, I'd rather prefer a character that could easily for example be told it's age, maybe something that looks more like a young real man..., something i don't like and i'd remove if it was my mod, and had the knowledge to edit it, it's the cheekbone's tone this mods add, makes the character have a... how to explain, way too thin face, it's like if the skull was too marked,

Hope I added something to the subjet

Personally I so agree with most of you, I'm a female and I love to play male characters (Guess we all have our choices, don't we?), I personally don't feel like playing a super good looking model, but yeah i'd love to be able to have a character with a different phisic, i'll try to explain in case anyone would be wanting to follow my advice, and as you explain here, to be "useful to work", well what about hairstyles that mix long -short hair, i'll explain, some warriors I have checked around series and internet (and yeah even real people i know even have similar hairstyles), would personally love to have something warrior-like, a bit longer hair by the top of the head and the back of itself, and on the sides shorter, and maybe three or four dreads hanging from the long part?, I'm horrible at explaining so i'll add a few pictures of what I mean

Memnon Example Scorpion king

this basically substitudying the wolftail for long dreadlocks, I have been recommended for somemods like Radioreggae's workshop, but i don't find absolutely any similarity and it would be great to have something like this,

As same as for faces, Younger Faces is a beautiful mod to me, but personally I'd love to play a character that doesn't necesarily look like an awesome supermodel, I'd rather prefer a character that could easily for example be told it's age, maybe something that looks more like a young real man..., something i don't like and i'd remove if it was my mod, and had the knowledge to edit it, it's the cheekbone's tone this mods add, makes the character have a... how to explain, way too thin face, it's like if the skull was too marked,

Hope I added something to the subjet

Jockris...Number 46 male hairstyle in ApachiiSkyHair may interest you:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10168%26preview%3D&pUp=1

There are very few masculine hair styles available, most are too modern/pretty for my taste, I want a Warrior, a man who looks dangerous and a little older (around early 30's) and looks capable of what he does...handsome is nice also, but not pretty....I tend to stick to the Dreadlocks, as they are for my taste the only ones available to me, less groomed in appearance, plus they tend to be more matte rather than the shiny, glitzy do's

There are also a couple of Beard Mods out there, quite good imo:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28363/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30062/?

The 'Race Menu' Mod may help with the cheekbones, I haven't tried it yet on my character, but will be seeing what I can do with him with it. Though I am pretty happy with what I have managed so far with him, but wouldn't mind a touch more rugged

7ffq.jpg

...also as a side note, I do feel lowering a males eyebrows and giving him some facial hair up's his age a little, despite beautiful skin.

Edited by KanesGhost