About the mod(s) and this thread
NOTE: The questline idea is currently cancelled due to lack of time I foresee. By the time I get some free time I think we'll be playing another Elder Scrolls game, but you never know.
Instead I am concentrating on putting real life hitorical weapons and armor from various nations in the the Roman period into Skyrim.
I will use this thread to update the steplan, collect ideas from people if any are put forth and to post concept art and screenshots.
Here is a quick step-plan. You can click on some of the entries to go to that mod's page.:
3. Germanic Armor and Weapons [Status: Alpha released (bugs to be fixed) ]
4. Celtic Armor and Weapons [Status: Alpha released (bugs to be fixed) ]
5. Eastern type Armor and Weapons [Status: Not yet started ]
6. The secret ones main quest line [Status: On hold/cancelled. Reason: no time]
7. Random unlimited side quests for the agency [Status: On hold/cancelled. Reason: no time]
8. A Roman house, perhaps as reward for the quest [Status: On hold. Reason: there is already a Roman house mod on Nexus]
Q: Will this be lore friendly?
There is nothing particular that makes it not lore firendly, but I
decided recently that I will no longer go to length to be sensitive to
the lore. The time for that has passed anyway.
Q: When is everything expected to be done?
I am a very slow human, I have very limited experience modding, I have a
full time job plus studies and there is no team behind me other than
Bethesda. No it will not be out in a few weeks, that's for sure. If you
like Skyrim enough and will come back to this game periodically (every
year or so) chances are I will have new stuff by then.
Edited by Jedo_Dre, 16 February 2013 - 02:29 PM.