• Please log in to reply
666 replies to this topic

facehuger

facehuger

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed the mod but nothing in the game changed and there's no module so I don't know how to get it to work.

SKSteele

SKSteele

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
Go into your module folder snipester. There will be another folder somewhere with the word dev in it. (Sorry I don't have it installed and I can't remember.) Go in there and you'll find the missing textures. Copy and paste them into the floris mod pack's textures folder. Whenever you have a problem, always read through the comments. If you're having a problem, chances are someone else has had it, and asked for help. :)

Edited by SKSteele, 26 June 2012 - 08:26 PM.

snipester54

snipester54

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
thanks you SKSteele found it and fixed thanks

snipester54

snipester54

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
facehuger do you have the game from steam?

rulezdaworld0

rulezdaworld0

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
snipster54 I downloaded from Steam, and can't get it to work either. Any advice?

SKSteele

SKSteele

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
The installer is weird. Use the packed download. Just extract it into your modules folder. The installer is... spaz-tastic. O.o

rulezdaworld0

rulezdaworld0

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Thanks, that got it working :)

Edited by rulezdaworld0, 27 June 2012 - 07:37 PM.

Zalpha

Zalpha

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
When ever I enter into a tournament the game crashes, very uncool. I want to partake in them, anyway to fix this issue? Edit: Found a solution, under mod options when camping, select the mod enhancement for Tornaments off and it should fix the crashing. I still get crashes when loading into places but a reload usually fixes it...

Edited by Zalpha, 30 June 2012 - 09:39 PM.

dDuh

dDuh

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
The tournament crashes were tracked down to corrupted files in the users game. This can happen due to a patch gone wrong among other things. Make sure to get a full, legit install from taleworlds and dont change any of the files. Since its not the tournament code thats causing this, there is nothing we can do to fix it for you. As for general crashes - those could also be related to your corrupted files, but we do have a large support sticky on the taleworlds forum, where we would be more than happy to take a look at your rgl log. (Warband directory, Copy from after a crash.) Do note that the debugging we do is mostly just sending folks to the right section of our faq. Make sure to double check its crash section and see if there is anything that helps you.

Edited by dDuh, 01 July 2012 - 09:35 AM.

tatole

tatole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I get a crash when going into a village, something about a C++ Runtime Error?

Page loaded in: 1.021 seconds