Alyzabeth

Alyzabeth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
Changelog From http://floris.wikia....iki/Version_Log :

Bug Fixes

The tiny version text has been removed from the main menu.
The new background art should no longer show up in the battlefield order's panel.
You will no longer be able to force an item's value to drop at the merchant window by buying and selling it repeatedly.
Tournaments can now reach 100% difficulty setting. The +5% for using Adorno's scenes should work properly now.
Game Changes

Altered Mod Option: Fast travel pausing now has an option to pause for actual threats vs. every enemy detected. (From Silverstag)
This will also force your party to pause when a quest party is detected.
Using the "Actual Threats" setting is now the default setting.
Added standard combat options (shield bashing, companion bodyguards, etc.) to the mission if you're caught sneaking into a town.
New Mod Option: Enable Bandit Heroes - Bandit heroes may only spawn if this is checked. It is on by default.
New Mod Option: Limit Bandit Hero Allies - This allows you to set exactly how many allied parties may attach themselves to an active bandit hero. This is set to 8 by default.
Tournaments:
Renown gain for winning a tournament during a feast is limited to 20 per win.
Town relation gain for winning a tournament now caps at +3 per win.
Tier 4 Shield loot now uses the "thick" modifier instead of "hardened".
Final prize money is reduced in half in tournaments during a feast.
Joining a side in combat will now give you a small boost in relation with each lord you are aiding and their faction unless you're at war with them.
Joining a side in combat will now give you a small loss of relation with each lord you are opposing and their faction unless you're at war with them.
Increased the minimum renown of a companion promoted to vassal status from 200 to 400.
Companions promoted to vassal status no longer lose their current equipment.
Conveniences

The mod options page now has a button available to force a reset of your message log making it display again if it triggers the anti-spam feature that makes it disappear.
Appearance

Overhauled the mod options interface to more appropriately group options as well as add in sub-group title bars.

TemplarAlpha

TemplarAlpha

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is there anyway to go back to native body textures (not face)? As in the arena women look pretty ugly.

Lucario911

Lucario911

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
Does v255 not have an installer? I downloaded the EXPANDED mod pack and the dev suite (which it says to download 2 parts), and there's no installer when i extracted them both to a free folder... If i have to create an installer, I'm not sure how... I'd appreciate any help because there's no 255 installer.

PocketTanks

PocketTanks

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #12405245.

You do not need installer you just put the folder in
Program Files-Steam-SteamApps-common-MountBlade Warband-Modules
And then when you start the game choose mode from the mods list

Edited by PocketTanks, 28 February 2014 - 10:13 PM.

PocketTanks

PocketTanks

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
best M&B experience so far... thank you

Windows 8.1 64bit here

Edited by PocketTanks, 28 February 2014 - 10:17 PM.

monshael

monshael

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
When i go to Balinli's village center, i spawn underneath the village. Using Basic version.

truthfitness

truthfitness

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The game crashes saying something about a missing resource... I downloaded the expanded version of the mod and my computer has 8gbs of ram and is a newer laptop. I don't see what it couldn't handle this considering I run much more demanding games on it.

truthfitness

truthfitness

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #11812570.

There is a free app in the windows app store called Mzip. Works great but the navigation is TERRIBLE when you first use it but you could get use to it. I use 7zip most of the time tho the app as more compatibility.

heindrock

heindrock

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #12561530.

try updating its DirectX.. usually that's the problem with most new laptops.

Randow333

Randow333

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just downloaded newest version, and now all arrow and bolt damages are 1, 2 or 3

Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds