How to remove a bounty?

AleCuneo

Guards keep wasting my time by attempting to arrest me for having stolen a hat pin or not eating my greens. And if that isn't already bad enough, no matter where I go there's always a handful who claim they know me.

I had another topic entitled "Why does everyone hate me?" but that seems to have disappeared which is a shame because someone kindly pointed out the console codes for removing a bounty. Can anyone assist me with that please?

I hope this helps

player.setcrimegold XXX <faction id>

XXX = Set it high if you want to fight, set it at 0 if you want to be free.

Faction id's can be found by typing 'help "city name" 4' then using the id number following faction.

Eastmarch (Windhelm) - 000267E3

Falkreath Hold (Falkreath) - 00028170

Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0

Hjaalmarch (Morthal) - 0002816D

The Pale (Dawnstar) - 0002816E

The Reach (Markarth) - 0002816C

The Rift (Riften) - 0002816B

Whiterun Hold (Whiterun) - 000267EA

Winterhold Hold (Winterhold) - 0002816F

Edited by Brandy_123

I hope this helps

player.setcrimegold XXX <faction id>

XXX = Set it high if you want to fight, set it at 0 if you want to be free.

Faction id's can be found by typing 'help "city name" 4' then using the id number following faction.

Eastmarch (Windhelm) - 000267E3

Falkreath Hold (Falkreath) - 00028170

Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0

Hjaalmarch (Morthal) - 0002816D

The Pale (Dawnstar) - 0002816E

The Reach (Markarth) - 0002816C

The Rift (Riften) - 0002816B

Whiterun Hold (Whiterun) - 000267EA

Winterhold Hold (Winterhold) - 0002816F

Dear Brandy_123, you're always there for me when I need you. What's your ID? I'm going to use Recruit NPC on you. Play your cards right and we wll end up in front of Maramal together. :wub:

I know I'm pushing my luck a bit here but do you know where I can find a list of all the faction ID's please?

I have used this when needed. It gives whatever you need, usually.

in console type : help "name_of_city" 4

it will give you the faction ID.

The Wiki is great, but it can be tiring to sort through in the format its in. I've gone to it so many times, my browser is wearing out. As for my ID,

help Brandy123 4 : gives an overflow error and crashes to desktop :tongue: :biggrin:

Edited by Brandy_123

BrknSoul now you're just getting rediculous!!! Paying off a bounty with the absconded, pilfered and swindled septims you acquired from the hard working, legitimate citizens of Skyrim! How dare you even suggest that someone does whats right and law abiding. You dare bring to mind that someone must pay for their criminal acts instead of coninuing on with their spree of disconent, murder, larceny and other punishable crimes? Why should anybody even consider using any of their treasured, shiney, un-needed, monetary disks to indulge some Jarl imposing his version of right and wrong on you, the Dragonborn. Why should you not just plunge headlong into battle at each and every passing of any civillian, wayword guard, soldier, bouny hunter and or assassin. Afterall, Not being welcomed in any city, town or village could have a positive and pleasing outcome....

Hmm, well, maybe it would be better to just pay it off and become the citizen of legend for heroics and deeds, instead of notoriously infamous.

Ok, I bow down to your wisdom. :biggrin:

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...