146 replies to this topic

jpalma000

jpalma000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
sorry for the double post.

problem fixed, if you have a problem how your male character arms animation, just delete the muscularoff file from meshes/actors/characters/animations.

thanks for the mod xp23

ringgold99

ringgold99

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
It works great. Thank you so much for your efforts for this community.

Edited by ringgold99, 14 March 2012 - 08:47 PM.

gangrel6

gangrel6

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
Thanks heaps!

katzenauge

katzenauge

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thank you so much....great.........!!!!

Saiodin

Saiodin

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
@xp32: Isn't there any workaround to make the character turn around towards the camera? Or maybe just 179 degrees if that's possible. I like it, but it's looking weird now with the mixed animations.

DanC10

DanC10

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I wish you could get this mod to work in combination with Fore's No Ma'am Breast and Butt Bounce so they'd have the catwalk and jiggling body parts.

xp32

xp32

Otaku

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts
I want this kind of walk, and about BBB, I dont know his skeleton files that he use for no mam BBB. Maybe I'll ask him nicely so he could share it. Below is my "ideal" female walk that I think very much perfect, not too exaggerated, not too plain but so natural and sexy [IMO-so it's subjective.. dont know if you agree...Everyone has their own taste]
pWrdyEztKRQ&
Making this kind of walk will definitely take times [without mocap]

btw, I'm not really taking Catwalk [Edoin] fix seriously right now since I has another thing to do but just keep "swarming" your idea and comments since I do read them everytime I touch the "keyboard". I appreciate every comments even the harsh one but of course the nice one will encourage me than the bad one, hehehe

Edited by xp32, 15 March 2012 - 03:24 AM.

hellonow

hellonow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
dude, I completely agree - that walk is AWESOME! the day you create that walk for Skyrim is the day I stop playing in first-person.

Forever.

DanC10

DanC10

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
The walk in the video isn't bad, but I guess I am the type of guy that enjoys a bit of over exaggeration. :) Yes, please ask Fore for those skeleton files. Also, if anyone is giving harsh comments on this mod, shame on them lol.

saifssj6

saifssj6

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
PLese make a cat walk version of catwoman in arkham city or the females in dragon age 2!!!!please!!!And thanx for all your effort

Page loaded in: 1.343 seconds