Light Fires!

MaleUser008

When I played Skyrim the first time around and got to Alduin's wall with Esbern, I saw him light the ash tray things as he walked into the room and I was like ":O! I wonder if I can do that?" To my disappointment could not. :\ A mod that lets you light stuff with your torches like that would be the coolest thing ever. Being able to use chopped wood to make a fire and then actually light it yourself would be fun for the immersion types, tho there are unlit camp fires in Skyrim itself that I've come across (In the blades hideout in the back room with all the beds) that when I first saw them tried and failed to light them with torches and fire spells. But if someone could create a mod that allowed for this feature that'd be great :D with realistic lighting mods installed, I always wish I could light some of the unlit fire trays I come across n dungeons.

Other Requests:

Male hair and face pack!: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/608168-male-hair-and-face-pack/

SLEEP ANIMATION MOD: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/582408-sleep-animation-mod/

Edited by MaleUser008

• 1 year later...

There is a house mod just for that that lets you lit a fire pit by adding wood chops and there are candles around to be toggle lit. I just forgot how its called but i remember that you have a whole grotto with full of plants and you can hire guards and a house keeper that go off and buy groceries, its looks almost like a fable house as how i can remember. I'm really sorry i cant point i just completely forgot the name, will edit back when I'm home...

Edit: well im not home yet but i remember what its called its "silverfish", it just came up in my head now. i hope you find it fitting, im sorry there are no mod to have that feature in whole skyrim i whould enjoy it too

Edited by colonel4

Errr a lot of mods do that already, Like they make fire spells actually stick around for X time. and depending on your light settings they will give off an effect like any other fire source.

Fire sticks around for a couple of seconds by default, but it does not give off any light. I have not been able to find the mods you say make it do so.