• Please log in to reply
2956 replies to this topic

Skyrim13

Skyrim13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I don't get it, the thong is purple for me? like the bug with purple textures... any1 know how to fix it?

IVIac

IVIac

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
the whole setup looks AWESOME..
but one question plz.

normaly i use a texture replacer for massive muscles.
the DIESEL option from "female muscle mod" by Tigersan.

is this compatible with this mod here? or looks like crap ?

snowolf69

snowolf69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Don't feel like gathering all the raw materials to smith these items? Use this quick guide to easily equip every item in this mod!

Posted Image

Edited by snowolf69, 24 April 2012 - 11:23 PM.

fallout3nexus987

fallout3nexus987

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
@ snowolf69

The first two positions indicate the load order number of the mod, in this case MAK's esp. It depends on the amount of currently installed mods for Skyrim and is individual for each person.

It changed for you, because you uninstalled an old version at some point and then reinstalled the new version. Before you uninstalled it however, you had been adding some other mods. So the reinstalled / updated remodeled armor esp was then added to the end of your new mod list, which was growing in the meantime.

The first time you used MAK's mod the esp has got A0... which equals 160 in the decimal system. Now you have D0... which equals 208, so there are 207 other mods, which are loaded before MAK's esp.

This is pretty much considering Skyrim's limit is around 255 (=FF) single mods (esm or esp), which can be loaded.

Edited by fallout3nexus987, 24 April 2012 - 09:16 PM.

snowolf69

snowolf69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
@ fallout3nexus987

Thanks a lot! That makes sense since I was moving and adding mods while I was getting these. Is there a list of these decimal values? This would be useful for other mods I have as well as allowing other people to use them as reference to equip/add these.

fallout3nexus987

fallout3nexus987

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
@ snowolf69
A list? See my last comment again, I edited in some details after posting.

The Nexus Mod Manager shows you the current load order with the hexadecimal value of each esp / esm. You can have 255 max (= FF). The NMM also shows an index number, which practically equals the decimal value.

@ IVIac
You can try it, but most likely no. The meshes and the textures are quite different in some areas, so they don't match well and look wrong or even ugly.

@ Skyrim13
You missed the main file. Install the main file first and then the substitution file again.

Edited by fallout3nexus987, 24 April 2012 - 09:31 PM.

squalltheonly

squalltheonly

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 195 posts
I love this mod!!!!!!!!! I see butts everywhere!!!!!!!

I just wish the armor rating was higher, yes i know it makes sense to lower it since the armor has lost pieces but still :(

Is there anyway you can add different underwear types? I want my female companions to have different styles, it gets old seeing the same g string. I want some sexy thongs, or boxsers, or panties.

Synrotica

Synrotica

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I'm having some clipping issues with the blades seperates apparently the seperates are not body slider compatible which is strange too cause not only does my chest clip but my arms as well and they are set to very small on the slider. PS if you are not clear on what im talking about let me know and i'll upload a screenshot.

snowolf69

snowolf69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
@ fallout3nexus987

Thanks again for being so helpful and not raging at a hex beginner. +1 kudos
I'll edit my first post and hopefully help other users.

AKGeo

AKGeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I also have the clipping issue. To put it simply, breasts are visible. body slider at 90, there's only the part between the breasts, the sides and back showing on the blades cuirass.

I do like how it doesn't remove my other armor when I put it on...I'm using the blades stuff with the Metalbody armor and it compliments the full-body suit very well, especially when it's using the high-gloss Blades texture found elsewhere on Nexus. It really blends in well. But if I were to use it with another type of armor it'll look horrible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.274 seconds