Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well It is not supposed to happen everytime , it may happen the first time in severall steps but after shoudl be like 70% normal travel and 30 % one of the random encounters....

After all is a dangerous trail ....

Here is another screenshot of the main waterfall , what you think? ...

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4165/74329193.jpg

I'm following your mod with much interest, I can't wait you to release the first version! :)

About the main waterfall I was thinking about something more majestic ... Maybe do something similar to Niagara Falls.

Ah, one last thing ... I've a suggestion regarding a possible armor to be placed somewhere on the island. What do you think of Ysgramor armor?

I believe it is very apt, fully complies with lore of TES and that of your mod. In addition you would have the meshes of the statue as reference...

@PROMETHEUS_ts, penso che dovresti aprire un bel thread su RPGItalia, dove parli della tua mod (compresi Dovahmaar Sword e Jade Shield). La comunità italiana ha bisogno di mod come questa, grazie!

I'm following your mod with much interest, I can't wait you to release the first version! :)

About the main waterfall I was thinking about something more majestic ... Maybe do something similar to Niagara Falls.

Ah, one last thing ... I've a suggestion regarding a possible armor to be placed somewhere on the island. What do you think of Ysgramor armor?

I believe it is very apt, fully complies with lore of TES and that of your mod. In addition you would have the meshes of the statue as reference...

@PROMETHEUS_ts, penso che dovresti aprire un bel thread su RPGItalia, dove parli della tua mod (compresi Dovahmaar Sword e Jade Shield). La comunità italiana ha bisogno di mod come questa, grazie!

Niagra? Make it looks like Victoria Falls!

Inoltre, aspettare, ci sono altre persone che parlano anche italiano oltre a me!?

Thanks but , The niagara falls and Victoria Falls or Iguazu falls , tough beautyfull are too big for this island , and eventually too big even for skyrim , they woudl take most of the area and not fit much in it I think this is the biggest I can afford so far .....

As for RPG italia I have posted some of my mods there but I didn't get much interest around ....

Thanks but , The niagara falls and Victoria Falls or Iguazu falls , tough beautyfull are too big for this island , and eventually too big even for skyrim , they woudl take most of the area and not fit much in it I think this is the biggest I can afford so far .....

Anyhow I think that the main waterfall should be fine.

... And regarding the armor of Ysgramor, nothing?

As for RPG italia I have posted some of my mods there but I didn't get much interest around ....

I know, but I think if you open a thread about your amazing mod, you will get the interest of community.

The lore in this mod is deep and more immersive, so it must interest (especially if there an Italian who is pursuing a project so great)!