Skyrim Ending Mod

jagged03

This game didn't really have an ending at all. The world didn't recognized your feats for what you did in the world so I just never really felt like I did anything compared to Oblivion. So what I am requesting is maybe the merchants all give you a quarter off prices and NPCS start partying. Maybe an ending video where you walk to Whiterun with a line of people cheering. Maybe at the end you go finally home and then you realize you need to go back to end the threat from the rest of the dragons that are still alive leaving you with a new home outside the skyrim map (connected maybe to the gate right where you started). Anyways that's my two cents.

Actually agree.

I f***ing hated the ending.

Just getting left at the Mountain and you were like: well.. and... what now? Do i have to wait here, that something happens or...?

100% Agreement on this

Maybe there could be a festival in Whiterun with a lot of NPC's you've met along the way. It could be at night and have lights and lanterns and stuff similar to the end of the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the Shire.

Maybe there could be a festival in Whiterun with a lot of NPC's you've met along the way. It could be at night and have lights and lanterns and stuff similar to the end of the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the Shire.

wouldnt the ending depend on which side you were on... like

if you went with ulfric you hold it in windhelm (yet it would be a military (displaying the hero and preparing for the 'world war' (thalmor attack)) festival),

if you went with the empire it would be in solitude a grand festival where you see delegates of the thalmor attending,

and if there was a modded neutral ending where you stood on your own side (against neither yet also against both the empire and the stormcloaks (

A) On your own you would be hunted as an outlaw either by the stormcloaks or the empire (depends on which wins) (because you are a threat)

B) with the cooperation from the blades, local guilds and some jarls; to overthrow the thalmor and the stormcloaks) you have a festival in whiterun while preparing for 'world war' (against thalmor attack)

Edited by Aokami

• 3 years later...

I didn't mind the 'ending' (the part after killing Alduin), but I always thought Alduin was just a bit too.. easy.

If Alduin was buffed up a bit, and during the 'ending' scene (when you return to Nirn) the Skyrim theme song (or something similar - maybe an edit) played, it would be a much more fitting ending for such an epic game.

Following the 'ending', all the bards sing the Tale of Tongues "...and the dragons are gone". I always wondered what were they thinking. Actually, it starts making sense, if you use the mod Deadly Dragons and with the 'ending' disable at least the dragon assault attacks (or whatever was causing these epic "three dragons versus city guards" battles).

Edited by simtam