• Please log in to reply
1266 replies to this topic

MyGoodEye

MyGoodEye

Bringer of Light and Death

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
@BAALU/MARKJANK : Bloom sometimes also has issues with certain ENBs.

@AUSTIINOS : The settings are "kept" within your save game for a particular character, so you can quit and come back again no problem.

@WANNSA : I am a very clever person! hahah... thanks!

del_boy

del_boy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
same problem as areil101, helper disappears almost immediately after being summoned, i cant talk to him , help please.

Edited by del_boy, 21 October 2012 - 06:24 PM.

aybabtu78

aybabtu78

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
How did I not see this before? Great effects, great options, no performance hit... you sir, are my new hero.

escabil

escabil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
@MGE - et al Is it possible to chaage this mod so you make the changes on a spell/shout menu without the summoning of the guy. maybe using "Mod Configuration Menu" from the upcomming SkyUI release...

Edited by escabil, 22 October 2012 - 12:36 AM.

del_boy

del_boy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
yeah, this mod is defiantly well broken since latest patch (1.8 beta), the imaginator guy just disappears a couple of seconds after being summoned lol.

OakRain

OakRain

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
@del_boy - the usual fix for the vanishing helper is to load game,save game to a new slot,reload the new save and then cast the Imaginator helper spell and he can be interacted with.

Upgrading to the new 1.8 beta may not be wise until the Creation Kit supports the 1.8(currently only supports 1.7),as it stands mod authors have no way of updating mods to be 1.8 compatible.

James at tes

James at tes

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
This mode caused save game bloat. Any way to get around that?

Wolfmagedragon

Wolfmagedragon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
The guy won't talk to me he just dissapears after 2 seconds

veepirate

veepirate

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
damn i loved this mod but the bloating issue has definatly taken hold, and after uninstalling with the mod manager my logs are littered with imaginator references, warnings and errors. is there anyway to stop imaginator from running? and potentially "save" my saves? i was thinking some kind of console command to stop the scripts indefinitely from being called upon? i really hope someone can help my save is already at 17,5mb on a lvl 59 character. i hope you can help, and i hope i have provided enough information i am not playing version 1.8 as i am reluctant to upgrade until it is out of beta, so i am still on 1.7

Edited by veepirate, 26 October 2012 - 04:02 PM.

OakRain

OakRain

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
@ Wolfmagedragon - the usual fix for the vanishing helper is to load game,save game to a new slot,reload the new save and then cast the Imaginator helper spell and he can be interacted with.

Page loaded in: 1.221 seconds