Did you betray amaud motierre after DB questline is finished?

CODWAFFLE

motierre is never going to be emperor. because you have to be a direct son or conquer the empire to become the emperor and motierre is none of them. but as you see in the history when there is no emperor the elder counsel becomes the ruling authority. so if he already the high chancellor then by deleting the emperor he become the highest ruling authority in empire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, magiii. In the absence of an Emperor, the Elder Council rules in regis until it chooses a new Emperor. It would be stupid to set up a system of succession in which you rely either upon the integrity of a bloodline or a conqueror to come through and kill all the contenders for the throne. That's not the way you run a country. The Elder Council can choose whoever they want ... or not choose at all and rule the Empire indefinitely.

Um, no. You said that Motierre can''t be emperor because he's not in the direct line of ascendency by blood. I said he can because he doesn't have to be in the direct line of ascendency to get appointed to the throne by the Elder Council. Unless I misunderstood what you were trying to say, these two positions are diametrically opposed. Mine is based upon published material regarding the Emperor and the Elder Council. It would seem that yours is based upon the notion that ascendency in the ES Empire is based upon ascendency as established by European (specifically British) standards. I don't think we can safely make that comparison.

Um, no. You said that Motierre can''t be emperor because he's not in the direct line of ascendency by blood. I said he can because he doesn't have to be in the direct line of ascendency to get appointed to the throne by the Elder Council. Unless I misunderstood what you were trying to say, these two positions are diametrically opposed. Mine is based upon published material regarding the Emperor and the Elder Council. It would seem that yours is based upon the notion that ascendency in the ES Empire is based upon ascendency as established by European (specifically British) standards. I don't think we can safely make that comparison.

And ancient Chinese standards.

Not part of a contract and i woulnt want to have another vip employer scared about that i killed the last one. Motierre alive with his contract fulfilled is DB's message to Tamriel that they're back at full strength and open for business.

Its not the way of the DB to make last wishes true nor kill their employers unless its part of another contract.

Not part of a contract and i woulnt want to have another vip employer scared about that i killed the last one. Motierre alive with his contract fulfilled is DB's message to Tamriel that they're back at full strength and open for business.

Its not the way of the DB to make last wishes true nor kill their employers unless its part of another contract.

Yup same reason I did not grant the emperor's wish.

Edited by shinros

how will they know? mottiere told anyone he is hiring the brother hood to kill the emperor? you told anyone you are going to kill the emperor and youre the listener? the emperor or any other guy you killed told anyone? how the F*** will they know if the brother hood betrayed mottiere? think people! think!

and after the mottiere becomes the what ever he wants to become he wont go around shouting he killed the emperor by using the brotherhood.