Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 935,498 posts
BRYTENWALDA 1.391 - Warband 1.143 - 21/02/2012

VERSION 1.391 OFICIAL RELEASE

------------------------------------------------------
VERY IMPORTANT

If you have corrupt file problem or download run too slow. You try get Brytenwalda 1.39 here:

http://www.novaregul...view=article

sanguine18

sanguine18

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
Ok first off this mod is *HARD* with a capital "H" and a Vinnie Jones style 'Ard. With enough luck, patience and/or save scumming you will pull through in the end, it will take a wee bit of time to get used to though.

It's a real breath of fresh air however, the new features are damn near endless and they really complement the existing Warbands game structure. For example you can have kids with your wife, and you can force villages to provide you with recruits (very handy for the wayward Saxon bandit ;). There's also an overhauled combat system with improved AI (the bots will really kick your/your enemies ass if you let them mob you/your enemies) including bloody decapitations, flank attacks that do bonus damage and a bleeding system where you will take damage every now and again if you get hit hard enough.

The only problem I found with this mod was some of the translations seem a little dodgy and some of the dialogue in cut scenes go a little fast but it's really a non-issue because any relevant history you could probably find on wikipedia and it's not necessary to enjoy the mod. That leads me on to another point - the mod is very well researched with regards to the 10th Century time period it covers.

All in all a very good mod to sink a few hours into :).

S.

Ushiri

Ushiri

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hi there!

I must say its extremely uninteresting in trying something hat even not have any screenshots. All the work you have done for making this mod, put down at least 1% in adding some screenshots..isnt it worh it? I cant find any screenshots for this warband nexus site...and I dont see any reason to check this part of nexus out anymore if you guys dont put up some screenshots...you get my point?

Adorno1

Adorno1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Your point is taken :)

We're just new to this site, and devoted to developing the mod rather than fiddling with new sites.

TheHunter666

TheHunter666

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Heh, I've been with the nexus a long time and one of the best things is the ability for nonadmin users to add their own screenshots. Unfortunitally, M&B users haven't caught on to that yet :(

Airesis

Airesis

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
is it normal that when i play brytenwalda i cant see chat report anymore? like level up damage received and inflicted ? why?

Xion209

Xion209

ちしきはでんげん

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts
I've been loving this mod for a couple weeks now, ever since I first heard of it. Really awesome job guys, I hope you make this mod even better!

Also, 1.393 is available from here: http://www.moddb.com...walda/downloads
The description failed to mention this :)

kaliwirta

kaliwirta

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
The texture fix has been removed from gamefront, where can i get it?

idibil

idibil

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
You can download 1.395 of Brytenwalda webpage (http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/)
, it fixed texture issue. I will update nexus with next (nearby) 1.396 version.

RelicRed

RelicRed

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I keep trying to download this, and every time the download randomly stops on its own and the files get corrupted. EDIT: Finally got a good download! Can't wait to play.

Edited by RelicRed, 29 July 2012 - 04:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.000 seconds