• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

calyps

calyps

Guy who does things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts
I too would be interested in making a UNPB compatible slider. Edit: Found Caliente's tutorial. Might give it a go.

Edited by calyps, 24 June 2012 - 06:46 AM.

Infadel117

Infadel117

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
does this add the slider into the game or into the body creating kit

Skyweener

Skyweener

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
any chance someone has at least some basic sliders for this (UNP)? I would like to be able to adjust breast and butt size independently.

Anyone know a way to fix the butt or breast size? I'm trying to make a thin/small hips UNP/UNPB girl with larger breasts.

undermaicovers

undermaicovers

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm bumping @ Skyweener's request. Anyone know a UNP BBB mod for realistic bounce? My character's breasts are pressed against her chest when she runs and they drag when she jumps. I don't want to switch to CBBE simply because I find it to be more for anime fans, no offense. For those who are confuse, get the 1.4.0 updated version. There should be a bodyslider application in the rar file. Run it (after you followed the instruction) and choose your UNP of choice/weight. Click create bodies, run skyrim and have fun. Hope that solves your problem.

Edited by undermaicovers, 02 August 2012 - 05:37 AM.

Vinterdimma

Vinterdimma

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Personally I want a way to widen the chest a bit, I feel it's way too tiny for someone swinging a sword all day long.

Vulcanoids

Vulcanoids

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
honestly lack of options makes this useless.

del_boy

del_boy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
only three sliders ?

LordVelken89

LordVelken89

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
I'm honestly at my wits end with these body mods everyone is obsessed with the breasts what about the ass thats the only other part that really sticks out i'm tired of the UNP body have a giant large butt I used the Lady of Death armor recently and when it put my female's rear in perfect size I twitched cause I can't have that while nude Hand full breasts without a Giant Butt and hips that take up a doorway space is not much to ask does this mod help with my problem in any way? x_x

LordVelken89

LordVelken89

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Skinny UNP works good for small butt, but then the breasts become just a bit too small.

Gryphex

Gryphex

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
does this also change the armors automatically?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.966 seconds