[wip] plantigrade feet for beast races

Grimoa

Hey Gri.Hehe,I've been toying around with the Predators-The Lost tribes mod ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24543 ) and then I've managed to make the dragonscale boots use the yautja feet model ,after much hard attempts . (Right now I feel like a genius )

On the other side,haven't heard from you since a while.

Edited by Danidragon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on sucessful modding!

I invented the Khagonian >.<

khagonian.jpg

Well as to why you havent heard from me: I started half a ton of modding projects, learned some new stuff (the reason why I mod, I think) and now got a few mods which made it to 95% but will not be released before christmas. One of those is the new Boots... Sorry.

I'm leaving for my parents place tomorrow, so no more time. I will get the update done first thing after christmas. (I hope.)

Happy Holidays!

Edited by Grimoa

1.4 is done.

Sorry for the delay, i will never make any promises again. I would have uploaded before christmas, but I used some wrong body part numbers, got seriously confused cause I was sure I double checked them... aaaand well, put the mod asaide for christmas and new year.

(Sounds familiar, Derok? I seem to be hallucinating a lot lately...)

Anyways, Fur Shoes, Dragonscale, Iron and Daedric Boots are done.

And I tweaked my ENB resulting in some feet textures not matching the body as well as before. >.<

Well, no mod is perfect.

Yay update :D Also congratz for the Vampire Lord mod which was on the frontpage for a few days.

Possible bug : when I equip my Dragonscale Boots,(male argonian) only a piece of foot plate and the knee pad shows up,rest seems to be invisible.

Edited by Danidragon

Thanks!

and aaargh at the dragonscale boots. I thought I fixed that. (The part about the wrong body part numbers in my previous post.)

If I can't find what's wrong this time I may just cheat and put the invisible leg part in the boots mesh. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As someone who plays as Argonians, constantly and forever, I love you. You are doing hard work!! I wish I could wrap my head around 3d modeling.

The Khajiit feet are totally amazing. The shape, and the itty bitty toes, so cute. I'm one of the group that doesn't love the Argonian feets (I like to picture them as more Iguana-like, since they're so close to being aquatic) but who gives a damn, you don't even PLAY beast races but here you are thinking about those who do!!

(No one thinks of the Argonians. Just because we aren't sexy cat people... Argonians still have tits! Somehow!)

So you're working with Derok on his feet as well? I hadn't seen his until you posted them, and though it may be bad taste to say on your thread I do love 'em. I'm also excited to see if you figure out the claws, as well. You'd think Bethesda would have included them in the first place, but racism! I assume.

• 2 weeks later...