• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

DevilsCry550

DevilsCry550

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So, let me get this straight: When installed with NMM the mods does not work, and when installed manually, they don't work either? If that is so, there is something up with your game, not NMM.

First off, in the Skyrim launcher (Vanilla one), is "Data Files" greyed out?

Ah yes, well now that I've had some fun with New Vegas (Using FOMM, woo) and a good night's (or morning's considering when I went to bed xD) rest I'm more liable to see logic and that actually makes a degree of sense to me.

To answer your question, yes, Data Files is greyed out and I haven't really seen that as a problem until just now. Any idea how to fix that? :D

mcbarles

mcbarles

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
you torrented skyrim didnt you? if thats the case, i cant help you

com688

com688

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just did this and it did not ungrey the datafiles thing
I cant click it right click it i cant touch the datafiles
Need assistance

Edited by com688, 06 August 2012 - 11:20 PM.

com688

com688

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
No i did not torrent i dont understand why its grey anyway

metalnekomata

metalnekomata

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, sniff

I was having the same issue and data files were still greyed out after the code paste.

I deleted my skyrim folder in the documents/my games section and then launched the game to make a fresh copy. After doing this, I opened the .ini file and repasted the code and it worked this time. (Warning, this will delete your saves so back up those first or back up the entire folder)

vampire279

vampire279

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
mcbarles:
'you torrented skyrim didnt you? if thats the case, i cant help you'

I torrented my skyrim before it worked but now, its not working, any ideas why its doing this?

Pirate banned
Bben46

greekenese

greekenese

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So, let me get this straight: When installed with NMM the mods does not work, and when installed manually, they don't work either? If that is so, there is something up with your game, not NMM.

First off, in the Skyrim launcher (Vanilla one), is "Data Files" greyed out?

I have the same problem where none of my mods pop up. I have tried to install them through NMM and manually but neither work. "Data Files" is not greyed out and all the mods are ticked in "Data Files".
Also, at random occasions when I try to download a mod onto NMM it come up with "Error Trace Log..." and so on (I will link trace log in description).
Someone with an answer plz help.

Attached Files

maskraider

maskraider

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
just why does the hair mod is not working?
i tried add a line in the skyrimpref, did not work
my data file in skyrim does not grey out
i have uncheck the highres texture pack , all three of them
still it does not work

what is going on here? why is it just being not working since it has no problem before. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

maskraider

maskraider

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
So i opened the creation kti to find out what is the problem that is causing the hair mod is not working with custom races.
And tha result is that somehow custom hair only assign to vanilla races and all custom race only got the preset ,aka 1 hair style
The headpartallraceminusbeast does not work for custom race
you need to add in the custom race into the headpartallraceminusbeast form list , which is usually assign to, inorder for the custom hair to be usable by the custom race

thank god
i thaught that i need to copy each hair type :tongue:

work in ck should be no problem in game
and it works nicely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

darrius22

darrius22

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I need a little help it says install info missing in my c: games skyrim install info

and i go to my c:\program files The elder scrolls v skyrim. It still gives me a error on both

how do i fix?

Page loaded in: 1.282 seconds