reduced Levels

spatrano

Hey I just noticed that a lot of skills have been reduced and are red. I have no disease and when they level up, ex 1-handed, it levels up to the right level but when i check the skill tree it would still be reduced. I have tried sleeping but still doesn't work. Can someone help me please??

Check your active effects. it may be that you're using something that lowers your skills. anything that affects you will show up there. if it doesn't show up there, you have probably found yet another bug. I don't have anything in mine except for a few boosters and yet my health is red on the skill screen, indicating that i have some kind of reducer but I can't find it.

Check your active effects. it may be that you're using something that lowers your skills. anything that affects you will show up there. if it doesn't show up there, you have probably found yet another bug. I don't have anything in mine except for a few boosters and yet my health is red on the skill screen, indicating that i have some kind of reducer but I can't find it.

hey sorry i didnt reply but i was without an internet. I have no diseases or anything. The strange thing is that when i go to the skills menu and zoom on a particular skill, it shows me the right level, but when I zoom back it, doesnt. Also this happend for only some skill and not all, ex smithing is normal

My guess is that it's a bug :b. And i dont think there's much to do for a fix.

I've read somewhare that patches only help so that known bugs will not occur in the future of someone's gameplay. Not if someone already has them.

Sadly the only known way to fix rare bugs is to make new game, wich of course you wont do (i also do not agree with this solution), or to try and live with it :b.

I would make a new save point, and then i would expiriment with the console, to try and increase/decrease my skills and then check if the problem persists.

I know that u can add perks via console but i dont know about skills. check it out.

If it's possible, then you should enter a new area or fast travel after you apply the commands, so that the game will reload and you can see if any changes occured.

Or you can save after applying the commands and then load the new save.

Now if someone has a different solution.. i dont know.

Edited by dov7gr

hey sorry i didnt reply but i was without an internet. I have no diseases or anything. The strange thing is that when i go to the skills menu and zoom on a particular skill, it shows me the right level, but when I zoom back it, doesnt. Also this happend for only some skill and not all, ex smithing is normal

Do you have some mods they change the interface, like "skyui" or other thing like that, to know fast if you have a mod they change interface, look into your game folder ".../Skyrim/Data" and look if you have a folder called "interface" in it, if yes it's peharp something in it they change the interface, some interface can make something like this, it's already happen in Oblivion, but it's more hard to try to find, i think it's only an error of programming from a mod, it's happen sometime, the other possibility is an old mod like by exemple, hypotherma they make change in the data like the pound you carry, and all other data, if they are uninstalled like more other mod they make strange thing like that because you need to use an another mod (or a small .esp) to disable it, if you don't make this, you will have this permanently (for always), only a reinstall and uninstall correctly can restore the thing, but i am not sure it's this last option because it's wrong in a windows an good on other windows, try to show us some of your mod list...

thank for the replies. I had frostfall hypothermia and skyui, but i had uninstalled them both but the problem still persisted, so I dont think that they are the problem. i think that the bug is only visionary cause i can still upgrade my perks normally as if the skills arent reduced

thank for the replies. I had frostfall hypothermia and skyui, but i had uninstalled them both but the problem still persisted, so I dont think that they are the problem. i think that the bug is only visionary cause i can still upgrade my perks normally as if the skills arent reduced

i hope you have well uninstalled, i remember we need to make something special to uninstall it because they broke the game, i think it's hypoterma, i am not able to remember but they say if it's not uninstalled like he say, the bug will be permanetly, i have scrapped a game because of this, when i have wanted to reinstall to correct the situation, they give me again my three tool in steel in the food list to ajuste the thing, but when i have wanted to adjust thing i have eating my tool, so it's impossible to uninstall corectly and have big problem after, so i think it's peharp this the problem, but not sure,