[WIP] My projects...

ghosu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx folks for your kind words.

Atm i'm playing around with the CK...never did anything big with it so it will take a time to understand it. So it might take a bit longer to finish the hammer - i added some kind of charm / artifact, now i want to add an enchantment that works for my weapons as well - so people can use it on other weapons as well and i don't have to create a 2nd version of each weapon. This version will be some kind of a test object...i guess i will better ones for my upcoming projects.

Sooo Mr. Syndharos, if you want i can send you my WIP files...it contains the 2h hammer as shown on the screenshots...the final plugin will have the white rune version as well and a (hopefully) working artifact.

http://666kb.com/i/c2jn7eb9ueogz5cfd.jpg

greetings

Edited by ghosu

You are very talented Ghosu.

I was thinking about starting on a warrior priest armored robes after my current project, warrior priests are probably the worst enemy anyone can have, that or witch hunter. Awsome work so far.

Thy

Yeah, priest armor would be awesome...I've never played any Warhammer games except the RTS but some artworks are great, especially the Warhammer Online trailer is godlike..and all the other trailers are just excellent as well, my favorites straight after Blizzard.

Had the artwork book from the SE, so much awesome stuff so i'm sure i will get some of these items into the game as well, Sigmar's Tome with chain/leather straps will be one of my next WIP.

Looking forward to your armor.

greetings

Edited by ghosu

This topic is almost as awesome as a unicorn with a multicolor lightsaber horn that s**ts rainbows that end it pots of gold. *Watches*.

I definitely want that hammer, and I just downloaded that katana.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil