[WIP] My projects...

ghosu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sai finished, moved from WIP to RELEASED:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/14213-1-1333363881.jpghttp://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/14213-1-1333372767.jpgDOWNLOAD

Any ideas for an usable weapon hit effect for the 2h hammer is welcome, i don't play the game much so i have no idea 'bout exisiting effects that might work and look good...in worst case i just take my Mjolnir effect and modify it a bit...to holy dmg.

greetings

Edited by ghosu

Hit effect for a warrior priest must be fire or some kind of holy light, should also have better damage against corrupted beeings, since we have no chaos indoctrination or mutation, i guess anything against undead, werewolf, vampire or anything daedric will suffice ^^.

Yeah, something like that...tonight is CK effect evening so lets see what i find :D

And i hate CK work nearly as much as texturing when it comes to the creation of new effects, there are so many different settings for the effects, shaders and whatever but you have no live preview :(

Edited by ghosu

I know, starting Skyrim and closing it constantly to check for the right setting or desired effect can be a little annoying. To be honest, beeing a Neverwinter Nights modder is 10 times easier when it comes to that, you can preview basicly everything in the aurora toolset.

I think that if there would be any other efect than a "+damage" on specific factions, like explosion, fear, desintegration, banishing or things like that it should be on a % variant, like 30-60% and not in every hit. I think its something funny to wish for that efect to proc when you need it the most, and thanks for it or blame it for not happening. Also imo it reflects as the Gods are watching and judging your ways to deserve that "hit"

Even more if its going to be a "flashy" efect like in mjolnir :D, plz dont missunderstand me... I love that thunder efect, but as I said b4, it gets a bit anoyng when fighting enemies with large health bar, or dual wielding.

I'm talking 'bout a less loud version with different effects/shaders and % chance to proc...back in Mjolnir times i had to add it on each hit 'cause i had no idea how to define a proc chance (getRandomPercent == blabla % didn't work). I was just talking 'bout an effect that is already ingame that might fit, changing color/sound whatever wouldn't be a problem :D Edited by ghosu

Well, then I guess the banishing effect and +dmg on those factions Fan mentioned earlier.

Even with that it sounds like something else could be added but IMO those 2 should be the main ones.

The problem is that the banish efect as it is seems very useless, unless you could expand the faction it efects.

Edited by Syndharos