• Please log in to reply
975 replies to this topic

leroy1985

leroy1985

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
i cant ever get him to do the dance animation, even when im stood rite next to the singer, and try several times, its only worked once, anyone know why that is

Paajtor

Paajtor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
"DRT: Touchable Affection - You will hug your spouse if your spouse can respond."

...how does it work?
I can't get it to work on my Lydia (we're married).

*edit -found out it's a combination of relax & affection..and probably the good environment too (inside our Breezehome) lol
The hug-animition is kinda short and fast, imo. I would love to see some "love-cam" moves, kill-cam style cutscenes.
Pretty sure the community will have plenty more ideas XD

Edited by Paajtor, 23 April 2012 - 10:01 PM.

lord_equinox

lord_equinox

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Hello,

While I'm in love with the concept of this mod, unfortunately, nothing I can do will get it to work properly.

Although I have all of the spells available, using them does absolutely nothing. Poor Dovahkiin just stands there and does nothing. I'm not sure why the animations aren't showing up- is there a conflict with my load order?

I'm loading the mod last, but I'm afraid I don't have any external programs so I just ordered things within the launcher itself

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks! As soon as I get it working you'll be sure to get my endorsement.

Seffers

Seffers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I accidentally used the Relax power on a bed roll under a small tent... It ended up breaking the Shout/Power function in Skyrim. D: No matter what key I would bind Power/Shout to, nothing would work any more. I even restarted my PC and unplugged my mouse (I use middle mouse button for shouts but binding other keys like Z etc. didn't work either). The bug seemed to carry over to all other saves that were made prior to the accident with the tent as well. I'm reinstalling Skyrim from scratch now, hoping the issue will be fixed with that.

Edit: I reinstalled the game and it did not help. This one particular character seems to be broken now and can't use Powers/Shouts. I backtracked my saves and finally hours of game time later I found a save where I can shout. Thing is, I have had this mod installed since the creation of this character and only now encountered this bug so it makes no sense one odd file works and the other doesn't. Has anyone else has problems with DRT messing up your Shout/Power use after using the dreaded tent bedroll?

Edited by Seffers, 24 April 2012 - 10:43 PM.

fattonie43

fattonie43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

"DRT: Touchable Affection - You will hug your spouse if your spouse can respond."

...how does it work?
I can't get it to work on my Lydia (we're married).

*edit -found out it's a combination of relax & affection..and probably the good environment too (inside our Breezehome) lol
The hug-animition is kinda short and fast, imo. I would love to see some "love-cam" moves, kill-cam style cutscenes.
Pretty sure the community will have plenty more ideas XD

What does that mean exactly? You need to cast a spell or what?

Superpowerarsenal

Superpowerarsenal

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
The game keeps crashing to desktop after I paste the required files. Does the mod require an update or something?

jolander

jolander

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
do you think it is doable to make this automatic? like the AFK camera panes that the game does, that instead of doing that you just start doing what this mod does, although the things appropriate to the objects around you, and the time of day.

kevkiev

kevkiev

don't taze me, bro

• Premium Member
  • 1,961 posts

Hello,

While I'm in love with the concept of this mod, unfortunately, nothing I can do will get it to work properly.

Although I have all of the spells available, using them does absolutely nothing. Poor Dovahkiin just stands there and does nothing. I'm not sure why the animations aren't showing up- is there a conflict with my load order?

I'm loading the mod last, but I'm afraid I don't have any external programs so I just ordered things within the launcher itself

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks! As soon as I get it working you'll be sure to get my endorsement.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but you're equipping/activating Dovahkin relax mode via shout right? (Should get a "feeling relaxed" message in the upper left on the first activation, then "let's take a break" and your animation on the second activation)

Paajtor

Paajtor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
@ Fattonie43:

All the DRT effects are enabled through the Powers-menu and corresponding key.

The way I got the Touchable Affection option working, was to 1st enable Touch.Affection (check your Active Effects menu, it's listed at the bottom if I remember well), and then enable the Dovahkiin's Relax on top of it.
As far as I can tell, the Relax option has 3 stages - like Kevkiev explained below.

The Powers-key is the same as the key for Shout, so what I do is to keep Touch.Affection active all the time, and enable Dov.Relax when I want one of it's 3 animations.
But in general, I have a Shout selected for the key.

Hope this helps.

Kai200X

Kai200X

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
This is the mod I am looking for. I, too, have the same question. I always want to be able to relax, eat, and sleep just like the rest of them. Now, I got that chance thanks to this great mod! Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.943 seconds