Stronger NPC's

Knucklez09

Ok I think I mightve modded the game to the point where im TOOO strong, but I still have a lot of leveling to do. So is there a mod that makes almost everyone stronger? Im not looking for insane difficulty where I deal less damage and get hurt more, more so just A LOT more npc health or Higher level npc's. Like have everyone be x2 or x3 their original level. Im lvl 51 and just did a quest everyone I fought was lvl 25 or lower.

Thanks

bumping is not allowed here, thought I would warn you before a mod catches it..

NPC's pretty much stop leveling at level 35 i think maybe 31, when you get into the 40's and 50's they all become quite weak. If there is a mod that changes NPC's levels as you ask then i have not heard of it. You can start using lower quality equipment once you reach that point though having all the badass uber upgraded and enchanted gear is nice if it makes the game boring then dont use it.

bumping is not allowed here, thought I would warn you before a mod catches it..

NPC's pretty much stop leveling at level 35 i think maybe 31, when you get into the 40's and 50's they all become quite weak. If there is a mod that changes NPC's levels as you ask then i have not heard of it. You can start using lower quality equipment once you reach that point though having all the badass uber upgraded and enchanted gear is nice if it makes the game boring then dont use it.

Thanks for the reply AND the warning. didnt know about that rule, but it really is a shame nobody has come out with a better scaling mod yet.