• Please log in to reply
11099 replies to this topic

lorelai2009

lorelai2009

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
@ StratonAce, just use the "Stop Fighting" shout and they will play nice again.

StratonAce

StratonAce

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 328 posts
Aw crap. I use a mod that changes Breezehome, so I never found the book to learn those commands. Where might the book be?

Or is there anything I can change via the CK to fix this? I'm desperate. :)

HarukaX

HarukaX

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@fLokii: Hmm according to my windows search, there are absolutely no files on my computer that end with .pex......pretty strange. And yes, I have version 1.5 of the game - I used to have 1.6 but removed it cuz I kept getting CTDs.

For now I guess I'll just have to keep my followers with me (I don't usually have a reason to dismiss them anyway) and if I ever want to dismiss someone, I'll temporarily disable UFO to do it..

lorelai2009

lorelai2009

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
StratonAce I wouldn't go and mess with the mod in the CK, might brake things.

Worst case scenario, if you can't find the book (it's just in front of the fireplace, just as you step inside the house, it has a gray worn cover, look on the floor) try typing
help field 0 or help "Field Command" 0, then find the ID of the book and add it vial player.additem.

enoch420

enoch420

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Yes, I have the current version. Yes, I installed it correctly (via NMM). No, I do not have any other mods that pertain to followers. I'm not sure what's causing the crashes. I'll try removing it to see if the crashes persist. I think it was something to do with an AI trigger. It's crashing mainly when mid battle, or directly after loading into an area. Bethesda really failed by not implementing some kind of crash log.

Divah_nordique

Divah_nordique

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
Hey flokii
Marcurio is my favorite follower
I use the Vampiric Marcurio by Gnatozuj
http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=9807

I tried to place the esp bellow and above UFO
I have SKSE launcher, but I tried to use the original game launcher
Without success

I’m crying :( Marcurio looks like in vanilla game,

Please please what I need to do, how to include "Vampiric Marcurio" face

fLokii

fLokii

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
Divah_nordique: Downlaoded manually, extracted to data folder, enabled in Original Game Launcher and put below UFO in load order. Started game with Original Game Launcher.
Worked fine. TEST SCREENSHOT

enoch420: Fail Safe should be done with Original Game Launcher and manager in it. NMM is great but with bigger logic mods it can botch initialization on first run. Use Original Game Launcher as described in Fail Safe and after UFO starts for the first time, save and after that use whichever 3rd party manager/launcher you please.

lorelai2009: Kudos on helpin people out! :)

HarukaX: Dismiss everyone, check by typing show playerfollowercount. If it is 0 save. Download UFO manually, extract it to data folder. Use Original Game Launcher and preform all steps in Fail Safe Install Procedure. Start the game with Original Game Launcher. Hire/Dismiss test. Say how it goes. Remember all steps as described in Fail Safe using only Original Game Launcher that comes with Skyrim.

StratonAce: Disable that mod, go to Breezehome, find the book, take it, save, enable that mod again. Or use console as lorelai described. ;)

sdfgsdjfasdjk: Well that is interesting, i will have to test it and see. What you could do is, find the Ironskin spell, go to it's magic effect and change sound. It is a drop down menu and you can choose whichever sound you like for charging. Making such an esp will prevent it i suppose. Alternatively you can try telling them to train, part of that mechanic will try and reset the follower which could remove the sound. Not a guarantee and probably tedious to do after each fight so I recommend doing you modified esp for that spell.

KimCarpeDiem: I'll take a look, but seems author is keepin that NPC out of the regular follower system so it would probably have to be him who makes it work with UFO/vanilla system.

Edited by fLokii, 04 June 2012 - 12:36 PM.

enoch420

enoch420

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Ok, so, I need to make a fresh save, run UFO from Bethesda Launcher, make a new save after I get in game with UFO, and then I can run the game with SKSE? I have to use the SKSE launcher because I use Sky UI and Categorized Favorites Menu. I downloaded and installed Better Followers, and I get the same problem yet with more frequency. I'm wondering if you could make an NMM installer that had the options to check off Horses for Companions. Both mods have that in common and they both crash.

After playing with the Better Follower mod, I do have a suggestion for your mod. Add the light feet perk to all followers. That's almost a must for followers in dungeons. I love your mod dude, I'll keep playing around with it to see if I can make my game crash free. Oh and btw, with the mod disabled I don't get crashes. This applies to Better Followers mod as well.

enoch420

enoch420

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Well I just tried that and my whole game went haywire. Just uninstalled the game and deleted all the files. I'll try again in about 4 hours after the game downloads and installs.

saifssj6

saifssj6

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
@flokii:nice work with your mod...is there gonna be any more updates

Page loaded in: 1.160 seconds