• Please log in to reply
10999 replies to this topic

tomliang

tomliang

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Hello Flokii....just want to say thanks you for your help...it works now...

Maybe I was just to stupiad to use your mod...><

Thanks for making this mod...and it makes skyrim better..... :)

Endorse~~~!!! XD

Cabola_DK

Cabola_DK

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
@karrakaz

@fLokii: I have a request. Could you please create a "home" feature or rdv point for followers?
Through dialog, when dismissing a follower, the player could tell a him/her to go to a rdv point, or to a tavern from the game. Would prevent followers like Illia or Erandur to go back to their faraway home points, and they could be rehired much more easily.

Do a little searching and you shall find: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18045 - My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers by Volek

--------------------------------------------

@soonlolcat

@Karrakaz a person on the steam workshop is already doing just that for this mod just look up ultimate follower home.

Such a mod already exists: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18045 - My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers by Volek

LenaMarie

LenaMarie

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts
@Jefferist

Thanks! that worked great, now Serana follows me without complaining.

K0RVIN

K0RVIN

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
is here any mod ,, how to make follower looks like my maded character female?
i realy like my character look want replace with it Lydia or someone in game to be my follower

TMGPython

TMGPython

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to make Serena in the Dawnguard DLC have the "You know..." option? Thanks!

Realys

Realys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
When I say "You know ... You should dress better" to any follower, the screen fades to black and he/she reappears later , No inventory screen was displayed .

I have Skyrim 1.6 , skse 1.5.11, UFO 1.2f And don't have DG .

sgtsnorkles

sgtsnorkles

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
I have tried both, UFO and Amazing Followers Tweeks. UFO is better in many ways, however, AFT has several aspects that UFO could use. The horses in particular, AFT has a method, you tell a follower to round up all of the player's owned horses and all can ride them. AFT keeps the follower number to 5, the reason, 3 is about all you can have with you, especially when going in to caves and smaller buildings, gets too crowded. At times having just two along can be a problem. Perhaps fLokii and Dehuster could work together to make a patch that allows one to use both mods, using the best of both. Or, create a new mod altogether, with options, like allowing one to choose the number of followers available.
Was just a thought. BTW, AFT's latest version has a lot of good stuff. Have yet to try it. Would have to remove UFO first and I am well into another play of Skyrim with Dawnguard loaded. (level 37 right now). Being able to use the best of both mods would be great!

Grungydan

Grungydan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
First want to say: fLokii, this mod is amazing, and Bethesda should pay you for fixing their terrible vanilla follower system.

(No offense, Bethesda, you guys are awesome; everybody drops the ball squarely on their toe at some point.)

Am having a small issue when trying to use UFO alongside USKP, howerver, in which the added follower dialog option "You know..." to activate UFO features is not present when running USKP.

Terse description of issue

Have been running Unofficial Skyrim Patch for a day now with no issues.

Installed Ultimate Follower Overhaul manually today, followed instructions to the letter.

Game loading via SKSE launcher.

Game loads, receive notification that UFO horse options are started and good.

Hire Lydia (or anyone else), talk to Lydia, receive only vanilla dialog options. No "You know..." for UFO options.

Disable Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

Start game via SKSE launcher (also confirmed with vanilla launcher and NMM launch).

Now receive the "You know..." dialog.

Re-enable USP to confirm: confirmed, no "You know..." option.

Current Mod List/Load Order
Spoiler

Anyone have any ideas, or are these known to be generally incompatible? I did several searches limited to the official threads for each mod and got nothing useful. A more general search on the forums resulted in nothing useful, as did general google searching.

Thanks for any ideas and comments.

sirriot

sirriot

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
@Grungydan - If you're not using BOSS to assist you in the order of your mods I would start with that.

@fLokii - Since you may or may not have time to update this mod for Dawnguard at the very least can you post the scripts or commands we can use that will: 1. Strip off the invisible clothing our new followers wear so we can remove/replace it with better gear and 2. Make them an essential NPC. Thanks for all the hard work

Acleacius

Acleacius

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
Thanks for your work on this fLokii! :thumbsup:

Is there a way to make the Follower(s) follow more closely without, asking them not to fight? They are too far back and often get lost/stuck.

Any chance you could add in something to allow us to adjust the follower distance spacing mounted or unmounted, if you are planning an update? These are the only two settings I know of atm:
fFollowSpaceBetweenFollowers
fFollowerSpacingAtDoors

Also I've avoided buying the book(s) from the stable, in an attempt to try to prevent the conflict between UFO and CH. This should work since your scripts don't activate until you read the books, correct?

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Acleacius, 05 August 2012 - 08:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.027 seconds