• Please log in to reply
10999 replies to this topic

Irikedownroading

Irikedownroading

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
Ever since the 1.8 update UFO does not work properly. I have done plenty of experimenting and I can confirm that UFO is broken with the newest Skyrim patch. I really do hope we see an update here soon! Everything was working fine till the update, and any problem I had with recruitment ceased after I uninstalled UFO. Please make a new version/update/patch for this PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! How long has it been since fLokii has been back here to comment????? I also tried to deactivate both UFO files... (UFO and UFO Dawnguard) BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY! I STILL GET THE UFO DIALOGUE!!! What is going on?! Ugh I am so stressed because of the 1.8 patch! THANKS a lot BETHESDA!!! PS- @fLokii It's not your fault. Patch 1.8 messed all sorts of things up! I can't believe it either because it was such a minimal update that just fixed some bugs.

Edited by Irikedownroading, 17 November 2012 - 12:34 AM.

Ikan

Ikan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
Hi, The Follower Jzargo capped At Level 30, and I'm Level 50, Ins't This supposed to make the Follower Caps level With the Player? I Just can't Make him Cap level with me...

silvershade56

silvershade56

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
fixed some bugs or made even more?

gardyanakbar

gardyanakbar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
I don't know if this is a ufo bug, but Onmund doesn't have a sound but have dialogue when I wanted to trade items and dismiss him. I can't even dismiss him!

kichigaikikyokagome

kichigaikikyokagome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Thanks for this great mod. But Please! Please! Please! make a compatibility script for 'Creating a Playable Race - The right way' (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10165). Because many custom race mods use this mod's scripts (like The Ashen - Oriental Beauty Race, Yaksha Race, Custom Races etc). Only one script is conflicting with your mod. And that is "companionshousekeepingscript.pex" which is listed in your 'bad pex files'. But as you made a fix for 'Tales of Lycanthropy' which has the same script problem, I bet you can do the same again. So please make the fix as I am unable to use this mod because of this problem.

I also am having that problem. I do'nt know if I should just delete the .pex files and see if it'll still work with custom races that way...

Does anyone know?

I have the Matera race followers, the Half-Orc race follower, and the Drow Race followers installed, but none of them will follow.

-Edit-
I deleted the companionshousekeepingscript.pex and it didn't make a difference. I also have the USKP + UFO Race Compatability esp and scripts installed, so I think that SHOULD have fixed the UFO problem.... =/ Maybe I have to reinstall UFO on top of that? Maybe its a racecompatability /UFO load order problem?

Edited by kichigaikikyokagome, 17 November 2012 - 05:30 AM.

kichigaikikyokagome

kichigaikikyokagome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Ever since the 1.8 update UFO does not work properly. I have done plenty of experimenting and I can confirm that UFO is broken with the newest Skyrim patch. I really do hope we see an update here soon! Everything was working fine till the update, and any problem I had with recruitment ceased after I uninstalled UFO. Please make a new version/update/patch for this PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has it been since fLokii has been back here to comment?????

I also tried to deactivate both UFO files... (UFO and UFO Dawnguard) BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY! I STILL GET THE UFO DIALOGUE!!! What is going on?! Ugh I am so stressed because of the 1.8 patch! THANKS a lot BETHESDA!!!

PS- @fLokii

It's not your fault. Patch 1.8 messed all sorts of things up! I can't believe it either because it was such a minimal update that just fixed some bugs.

I'm pretty sure you cant just "uncheck" the UFO mod and expect it to go away. Read the readme on how to uninstall UFO. There is somethign about an ingame fire-fly that erases all the scripts in your save-game or something....

Also, I'm not having any trouble with UFO and the 1.8 patch. I'm only having trouble with the custom race followers and UFO, and that has nothing to do with the latest patch.

Maybe you should attempt a proper uninstall and then reinstallation. Uninstalling improperly can mess up your save.

Edited by kichigaikikyokagome, 17 November 2012 - 04:58 AM.

Irikedownroading

Irikedownroading

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
I actually just started a new game instead of trying to do clean save and all that. It actually takes about the same amount of time lol.

kichigaikikyokagome

kichigaikikyokagome

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

I actually just started a new game instead of trying to do clean save and all that. It actually takes about the same amount of time lol.

o_O Its not hard. I'm at the end of my game, and I've done practically EVERY quest there is. And I'm a collector, so I've ammassed a fortune in items and gold...

Oh yeah-- and then theres the fact that I spend hours on character creation to get the face just right. And even after that, I still occassionally tweak my character's features with the showracemenu.

I could never start a new game for something like that. Even when skyrim bugged out the main quest, I kept playing XD. I did eventually find workthroughs to complete the bugged out quests (this is because all the updates did little good since my game is as old as day 1 of skyrim's release).

But Alas, I fear I am at the end of entertainment in my current game. I guess I'll have to start a new one soon... :O

Edited by kichigaikikyokagome, 17 November 2012 - 05:05 AM.

Irikedownroading

Irikedownroading

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
I haven't even got 1/5th of the way through the story mode yet. I haven't even touched Dawnguard except to make sure it was working. I am waiting till my skyrim is at the 255 maximum esp capacity and then I will enjoy and play. I know... people call me crazy for doing so but once Dragonborn and the mods Luftahraan and Frontiers release, I will start my very first playthrough and it will be a hell of a lot of FUN! OKAY!!! I followed the uninstall directions, talked to the firefly, deleted all files from UFO and when I load back up I get a CRASH TO DESKTOP AT THE MAIN MENU!!! WTF!? My nightmare just got worse!!! THANKS BETHESDA FOR MESSING EVERYTHING UP WITH YOUR MEANINGLESS UPDATE!!! DEEEE DEE DEEE: I am a weetard. I found a Travelers of Skyrim UFO patch that was still installed. I removed it, and all a sudden all my unique follower mods were working! Hoth, Odvar, Vilija and some others are all now working flawlessly! Now all I gotta do is find a mod that allows more followers than just one human and one animal. Can anyone suggest some alternatives to using UFO till these issues are worked out?

Edited by Irikedownroading, 17 November 2012 - 06:39 AM.

camus255

camus255

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
FhynroodAryon 2 kudos 70 posts
Hello ! This is one of those mods I always use. Endorsed
And I have a little question.
When I set the command You Know ... -> Relax for a While
In my HF home, that has multiple beds (not the childs bed but normal beds) the followers NEVER and EVER sleep. What can be causing this?

I have this problem to, 5 followers 5 bed + 2 child beds and they never sleep... only the child sleep at night :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.099 seconds